Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I just hope you can find a cash mod. Doesn't neccesarily matter how long it takes.

i already found some, its just that they dont all work or can get this forum hacked, a risk im not willing to take at the moment

update: I have found a working cash mod but Still looking to fix some stuff with it, can be a little while before all fixed, this drawing is most likely to take place this friday july 20th, assuming everything goes well.

Slacker -- Souljaa -- God of Pain -- FattaT -- KittyCat72 -- lonewolfxix -- diablo -- Meow -- Hypershadow5592 -- theking

These are the current entires into the drawing, if I missed you please say so after this post, you still have a week or so to enter .

Thank you!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

sorry for the delay but the winner is hypershadow but he's been having some difficulities logging in - i'll try to help him out and if he cant make it i will make another drawing.

hypershadow5592 wins the 400 GFP
    FattaT wins the 150 GFP

but both of you still have to wait to get the points as I still have to fix the point system even though its working fine in some templates but some features are off.

please be patient.

thank you!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Congratulations to HyperShadow and FattaT! Wow that was really delayed Well, better than never.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

well i had some problems so i had no other choice but to delay it and the points that'll be given out will be delayed too now lol.

Doesn't bother me :P I'm curious how you're going to work out how much GFP everyone should have, that should be fun. I'd say round it to an average of 2.5gfp/post :P Or just make everyone have 0 except those who won the drawing

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

well you and fattat wont be getting ur points back from smf because you used it up getting the games remember? lol, and the point system is fine - view your profile or go to usercp and click manage GFP, your points are earning slowly as you post. Its just messed up on this template for some reason and earning capabilites as well, thats what im trying to fix now

you currently have 114 GFP - http://www.gamers-forum.com/member.php?u=241

yay, runner up! thanks LiNuX for the comp.
    And congrats. HyperShadow

Thread Information