Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I've heard two things about it, and they couldn't be more different. 1. That it isn't coming out for the PC, and 2. That it is, but existing bugs in the PC version means that it's been delayed. Imo, and judging from some other sources, I think it'll definitely be out for the PC fairly soon, and hopefully they won't hang around with fixing any bugs. I have the PC version myself, and can't say I've experienced any massive bugs with the game. *shrug*

So I spent the 10 bawks on the DLC last night only to find out that I'm about....oh...5 levels under where I should be for the first quest on the zombie island. Just gotta grind up I guess. level 37 on my second playthrough (the quest said 42).

Only 5 trophies away from Plat!

nice .. sadly I'm still waiting for the pc DLC ..

I have Borderlands on the PS3 and just hit 50 on my singleplayer Mordecai Gunslinger/Sniper. I have a level 29 Lilith I play splitscreen with my roommate. We really like the DLC but maybe thats cause we like to kill zombies so much.

I have been thinking about making a new character but can't decide on Brick or Randal.

I like the game and the DLC (have both) for the most part, I mean, I've given it enough time that I have a lv50 Siren and Hunter at this point, so that must stand for something.

But I really felt let down by the game

I could go into lots of knit-picky details, but the biggest problem is that now I'm a level 50 there's nothing to do! I'm at the level cap, I have 9999999 money, I even went through and did ALL the sides quests in the game and went poking around and found a handful of easter eggs... but all in a vain attempt to find something to do for all the time I'd already put into the game! The one thing left for me to do is hop online and try to get into a game with four players to get better loot... but every foe I face at this point wilts if I shoot them a threatening glance so I can't help but feel like I'm just aimlessly wandering with no purpose.

I was really hoping for them to do something with the Ninja Assassin Claptrap and have something like a Diablo II "Cow run" or Dungeon Siege I "Chicken run" equivalent... but I just feel like there's little to do but explore the world and try to find better loot from creatures that pose no challenge or reward.

So all that to say don't get me wrong, Borderlands is fun, I just don't feel an incredible amount of replayablity from the game after you reach the (rather low) level cap. It's great fun getting there, though, and if I find people to play with might go back and get a berserker and soldier up and running too.

I guess.

I just picked up the Arena DLC and myslef and my roommate have a blast playing it together.

I could see the game getting old after getting one character to 50 solo but for me its being able to hook up the splitscreen with my roommate and play together that keeps me playing this game.

I might pick up borderlands soon cause i love the hand drawn look to the graphics, it just makes everything POP!, something other shooters don't have right now.
    PSN = Street_Soldier69 [/B][/COLOR]

Downloading lol

Thread Information