Talking Hi! I'm Trin.. and I need your help...

Hi everyone,

Here is my thread.. a little about me... I am 25, female, married and an uber geek. I think geeks are hot and I am spreading the word that you can be sexy and a huge geek.. and that is ok! lol! I currently own a Nintendo Wii and DS lite. We just traded in our Game Cube and used the proceeds to get the new Zelda Game Spirit Tracks. I like older games like Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Bros and Pong. I also enjoy wasting my time on Facebook playing Restaurant City and Cafe World as well as playing Mobsters and Sorority Life on Myspace. I have also played Free Realms too. I love playing Peggle on my PC when I am not online. Our xbox broke (we had the org one) so we are trying to sell some games so we can get a 360. I am a Halo addict! lol! I think that explains all my gaming loves..lol

Anyways, I googled looking for a gamer forum because I need your help. I have been searching the internet trying to find a computer game. That is why I am here. I am not sure what forum to put it under so I'll put it here. The game I am looking for is a PC game from back in the mid to late 90s. I have no idea what the name is. It came out roughly when Zelda: Ocarina of Time came out b/c the graphics are similar in style (that is how I figured out what time frame it came out).

The actual game is a strategy game. The goal of the game is to control a robot trying to get it from one side of the room to the other side. (you are inside a castle) The stickler is you only get certain controls in each room (like one control would make the robot go straight one step and then left one step and then straight two steps). You have to figure out what order to click the controls to get the robot to objects like a key so it will unlock the door on the other side (obviously as you go up there are obstacles in the way that you have to get around). The actual controls are shaped like arrows and you click on them with your mouse.

There is a secondary portion of the game which you can design your own levels including what controls are available. Please let me know if you know the title of the game. I would appreciate it.

Thx!
    ~Trin

nice intro

welcome trin, hope you have fun here

Wink thx!

Jango,

Thx for the welcome! I hope I can find the game I am looking for. I have been looking for it for a couple months now with no luck! I am hoping that will change here!

Welcome to gamers forum, enjoy yourself here.

And unfortunately I don't know what game you would be talking about. I'm a gamer from the 90s having played tons of PC games. Don't remember anything with that description though.

Good luck finding the game though.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Wink

linux,

Thank you for the welcome. I remember the game from when I was young.. so I may not be remembering all details 100% but I am pretty sure it is accurate. I am not surprised a big gamer does not know it..lol It really isn't a game most would remember. I only thought about it because my hubby started playing Ocarina of Time recently and the graphics really reminded me of it. Ever since, I have been looking for it. I would appreciate it if you guys can ask your friends that played PC games in the 90s.. who knows.. maybe someone will remember it. lol! I doubt it, but hey.. you never know...

Welcome to the forum and good luck finding that game, sorry I can't figure out what it is
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

HEY welcome to the forum hope you find your robot game.
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

hey welcome
    hope you find out about your game

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

welcome trin, glad to know that you joined and many others

thx everyone.. I had probs trying to get on here the last few days.. I appreciate the welcome and for at least trying to figure out my game. lol my question seems to be a doozy..

Thread Information