Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hot Gamer Girls. Do they exist?

So yeah.. Is there really such thing as a hot gamer girl? I have yet to find one. If you are out there, anywhere please let me know. I think you might have a better chance of finding bigfoot, the lockness monster and Elvis in a threesome.

Ask our female members :P but I'm sure they do xD I'm trying to think of some of my friends .... but I can't think of any
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

I really think it’s all a matter of opinion but I have known several very attractive girls that play games. It is becoming less and less a guy’s only club and that is really great if you ask me. I know for me growing up there were really no girls that played any type of video games but the younger generations have more and more.

There really are a lot more games out there that will appeal to more girls. Gaming is fun for everyone and really if you have a girlfriend I am sure you could get her to play some Wii games to start and move on to some more of the games you like/prefer.

When I played WoW I knew tons of girls that played. Our guild was a friends and family guild and had a bunch of couples that played together. My roommate and his GF play and lots of married couples as well. Seems like there are more and more games out there that people can have fun playing together like this.

So I guess what I am saying is find a good girl and introduce her to gaming.

Define hot...

I know plenty of attractive girls that play games. And I've played games with plenty of them, some are pretty good. And as Frank mentioned above, gaming has been opening up to girls for years, before you know it, they may outnumber guys in the gaming world as they do in real life.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

By hot gamer girl you dont mean just a girl who plays Facebook Farmtown and such right, Ur not a gamer if you play browser games.. I know a bunch of girls who play farmtown and such games, But none who i could call a gamer,Well, I know atleast two who plays sims, And their pretty hot xD, But i dont think they play it alot, So Maybe they aint gamers, Well, i think its gonna be hard to find a hot gamer, A norwegian Gamer site claims Adrianne Curry is a gamer, And that she has pictures of herself playing World of warcraft while she`s naked, (U cant see anything just her shoulders and some of her boobs)
    So yeh shes a HOT gamer,

See for yourselfs This is not the norwegian gamer site btw, This is Adrianne curry showing of herself being a geek Twitpic / AdrianneCurry

Allow me to be so bold as to say..

I am a hot gamer female.

And none of you will ever really know it!
    HAHAHAHAHAA

and bullman, Adrianne is pretty spicy : D
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    Allow me to be so bold as to say..

I am a hot gamer female.

And none of you will ever really know it!
    HAHAHAHAHAA

and bullman, Adrianne is pretty spicy : D
    Yeh shes hot

this girl i kinda like is an anime/video game fan. she likes stuff like final fantasy lmao.

i met her playing soul calibur 4 in my friend's dorm room. she came in and started playing with us

Ok.. So if HOT gamer girls do exist, they are very rare. Has anybody ever known of a hot gamer girl who plays madden? That would be something!

Thread Information