Cool Darksiders Discussion!

Hello everyone!
    As you may know im new to the forums and this is my first post.
    I have just finished the great "apocalypse" game Darksiders.
    I found it completely awsome and enjoyed every second of it.
    the puzzles were a bit tricky at times but a nice challenge
    after finishing the game and watching the completeing part of the storyline i am completely pumped to see what happens next? i hope they continue the story tho i dont know how ezactly they will, what are everyone elses thoughts on this? I think if they bring out another Darksiders they should include alot more cool features such as dual weilding, co op playing, armor classifications, wepon classifications. maybe they could even introduce more magic abilitys to the game. I also think samael didnt play a major roll in Darksiders though i think if they bring out another he may be the next big thing!
    Id really like to know everyones thoughts on This amazing game and maybe some of your thoughts about the next one ( if there is ).
    Keep Gaming Peeps
    OH and btw, the Abby armor is epic! aha

Quote Originally Posted by Conemasta View Post
    Hello everyone!
    As you may know im new to the forums and this is my first post.
    I have just finished the great "apocalypse" game Darksiders.
    I found it completely awsome and enjoyed every second of it.
    the puzzles were a bit tricky at times but a nice challenge
    after finishing the game and watching the completeing part of the storyline i am completely pumped to see what happens next? i hope they continue the story tho i dont know how ezactly they will, what are everyone elses thoughts on this? I think if they bring out another Darksiders they should include alot more cool features such as dual weilding, co op playing, armor classifications, wepon classifications. maybe they could even introduce more magic abilitys to the game. I also think samael didnt play a major roll in Darksiders though i think if they bring out another he may be the next big thing!
    Id really like to know everyones thoughts on This amazing game and maybe some of your thoughts about the next one ( if there is ).
    Keep Gaming Peeps
    OH and btw, the Abby armor is epic! aha
    welcome conemasta .. drop a post into the 'new gamers' forum and give us a proper intro etc. nice to have u with us.

nice to meet you jango and thanks!

Yes Darksiders is amazing, it ends like there will be another one and Co-op is an option but you don't see very many co-op button mashers now days, not that they couldn't pull it off, I'd play it.

yea it truely is amazing, reminded me of a mixture of my favourite games such as world of warcraft zelda and a few others, i loved every minute of it haha do you know if the team that created darksiders have any other games out? if so do you know any of their titles?
    cheers

They are working on an MMORPG called Warhammer 40,000 Online.
    that and Darksiders are their first two games.

I have really just scratched the surface of Darksiders so far but I really like it. It was a game I planned on getting once the price dropped but my roommate when out and got it so I just borrow his copy. There are too many good games out now that I am feeling kind of schizophrenic trying to play them all so Darksiders is on the back burner till I get through Bioshock 2 and have my fill of Mass Effect 2.

ahh ive heard of warhammer yes, ment to be a great game!
    and frank, darksiders is a great game haha, you should try n scratch the surface sooner and let me know what you think of it good luck with it !

Thread Information