Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

(or atleast attempting to is also fail Youthisme).[/QUOTE]

???what .... what does that mean

Quote Originally Posted by youthism_is_me View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango
    (or atleast attempting to is also fail Youthisme).
    ???what .... what does that mean
    try reading wot i wrote, that was directed at kink and pizzi first .. then you'll realise why your response wasn't helping matters

I really couldn't understand Youthism's post at all but I'll agree with you Jango to a extent.

You can't convince a lot of these people to see it your way and I may be harsh but I try and explain it with facts.

This whole argument has brought in morals and rationals and things that really don't belong in video games, it's just your gamer ego coming out and it really bothers me that people will use it as a shield against facts.

I think we should end it with this: Hacking, modding, ect, it's all a personnel choice. Is it morally or rationally wrong? No one has the power to decide on that since it is a personnel choice.
    The fact is there is only three sides: The hacker getting all the points, the person screaming at them thinking it'll make a difference, and the person who quietly leaves to find another lobby to play in. Either you get so mad you become what you hate, or so bored of the game or interested in hacking you do it for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink3bird View Post
    I really couldn't understand Youthism's post at all but I'll agree with you Jango to a extent.

You can't convince a lot of these people to see it your way and I may be harsh but I try and explain it with facts.

This whole argument has brought in morals and rationals and things that really don't belong in video games, it's just your gamer ego coming out and it really bothers me that people will use it as a shield against facts.

I think we should end it with this: Hacking, modding, ect, it's all a personnel choice. Is it morally or rationally wrong? No one has the power to decide on that since it is a personnel choice.
    The fact is there is only three sides: The hacker getting all the points, the person screaming at them thinking it'll make a difference, and the person who quietly leaves to find another lobby to play in. Either you get so mad you become what you hate, or so bored of the game or interested in hacking you do it for fun.
    My post wasn't about making a point about the discussion itself, more in the way you guys were choosing to debate it.

I've not actually stated my personal view.

Alright Jango I'm not going to fight with you cus your my friend so I'm just going to stay away from this thread and let the flooding of hate for hackers and people who get owned by them continue to reclaim the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kink3bird View Post
    Alright Jango I'm not going to fight with you cus your my friend so I'm just going to stay away from this thread and let the flooding of hate for hackers and people who get owned by them continue to reclaim the thread.
    Hehe, I'm just trying .. again .. to highlight that it ISN'T about the subject, but the manner in which you guys chose to speak to each other. I used the term 'slanging match' .. and 'inflamitory' .. that is what I'm asking you guys to tone down. There's no need for you to not get involved with the debate, even though you come from a different perspective, but anyone involved in a contentious subject should maintain some form of decorum.

Please see the difference
    Last edited by jango; 04-14-2010 at 02:50 PM.

10th prestigers are bad people they arnt skilled or nothing. i only know one guy who legit 10th prestige he not lvl 70 but he 10th played for 25 days lol

Thread Information