Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Theme Update
    Over the weekend I was able to get a look at EoV's 'secret' project. It was so secret in fact that I didn't even know about it. How that happens is beyond me, but what it ended up being is a new front page theme.

There have been recurring sentiment from readers that the front page is too busy. Well, that is due mostly to the amount of information that we want to present, however, what Jason (Mr. Eye Candy) is working on is a theme that spreads everything out to not crowd everything together. He is also increasing the size of the author pictures, which I think is a good thing. I really want to make my staff as available and personable to you as possible. Not having to squint to see our ugly mugs is the first step in that process!

amazing site. and the forum is look great also..

Good news. We are going to have an ad to our site published in the flier at this years GenCon.

If you Don't know what GenCon is:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Gen Con is one of the largest[4] and most prominent annual gaming conventions in North America. The convention has featured role-playing games, miniatures wargames, board games, live action role-playing games, collectible card games, strategy games, computer games, and more, where attendees can engage in various levels of tournament and interactive play. Gen Con, begun by Dungeons & Dragons creator Gary Gygax in 1968 as a wargames convention, was initially held in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The convention's main site was moved to various locations in Wisconsin from 1972 to 1984, until settling in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1985. Other Gen Cons were held sporadically in other locations in the United States, and beginning in 1990, Gen Cons were held in European locations as well. Gen Con, owned by gaming company TSR, Inc. since 1976 and later Wizards of the Coast, was sold to Wizards' founder Peter Adkison in 2002, and was moved to Indianapolis, Indiana in 2003.
    Our Friends at Gamers Forum have this unique opportunity to see a preview of this add. Enjoy

and don't forget to check out the site.

We can be found here: Home Eye of the Vortex Online

and for our forums: Eye of the Vortex Online Forums Index page
    Last edited by Djdoubt03; 06-08-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Thats pretty sharp.

Coolio : D
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Yeah I think it looks great. Thanks for the comment

lookin good man

Ok our forums now have a new look and a new name.

We have alot of new features including the option to set up your own blog, a trading/selling section, have some old games laying around what to sell or trade come here.

And a load other features

Come check us out

the forums new address is: The Vortex
    Last edited by Djdoubt03; 06-03-2011 at 10:32 PM.

We now also offer free blog hosting using Wordpress EoV Blogs, as long as the blog you want to host is gaming related, it does not have to be about video games, you can start one for free.

We are also looking for MODS for certain forum sections which include the topics of RPGs, Magic The Gathering, Board games, collectible card games ect,.

If interested in being a mod you must be willing to post something on a daily basis as well as make sure users are following our rules. We are geared to the older gamer so we prefer that you are at least 18.

If you wish to be a mod please e-mail djdoubt03@aol.com, pm me here or @ The Vortex with:

Your Name
    User name @ The Vortex
    User name @ gamers forum
    What forum your interested in moding (see list)
    Card Games - includes Magic the Gathering and Battle Spirits
    Play-by-Post Games
    Role Playing Games
    Table Top Board Games
    Anime, Books, Comics & Manga
    Movies & Television
    Music

Please also state why/experience you want to mod or with selected topics

You may select more than one from the list
    We are looking for one mod for each of the topics listed above

or just click this help wanted pic and be wisked away to our mod application:

Thanks
    Last edited by Djdoubt03; 06-03-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Default Video game and Tech Writers Wanted

I'm looking for a few good writers who wish to have there Articles published on a web site. Starting out this is voluntary until we figure out a way to make a profit.

I need game reviews, articles about the gaming industry etc

they will be published: Home -- Eye of the Vortex | Bringing You the Best Coverage of Standard, Limited, and Casual Competitive Formats of Magic: The Gathering which is currently a Magic the Gathering site but will head more towards the Video gaming industry and Electronic Entertainment.

If you wish to help please e-mail me djdoubt03@aol.com

other positions available also.

Thread Information