Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by BobTD View Post
    Does anyone else think its funny the game is coming out on 4/20? You have no idea how hard it was to convince my employer that I needed April 20-21 off.
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg that wins. +2 internets to capcom.

Hmm... well I do remember how hard they used to be. Steep learning curve if you dont have buddies to help you out for sure. For the first time on freedom I beat the rath with duel swords, with bone armor, and it was pretty close. But if you bring 10 healing pots, 10 mega pots and 10 honey and the materials to make 10 more pots you can just make healing potions on the run. Or at least thats how I had to do it.
    well, i had a decent number of healing potions. but normally what would happen is when i would get it low it went back and took a nap, and i would either go there with a busted sword or fix my sword and then have to do all this hard work again. my favorite was putting explosive barrels around where it takes a nap and blowing it up. z0rt

i never actually beat it though. i've started so many new games on it though i'm not gonna bother. i'll just play monster hunter 3 instead. unfortunately though, the wii graphics are a bit blurrier than the psp graphics (480p vs perfect resolution of the psp)

here is a good vid about hitler being angry no one is going to his birthday party.

Warning foul language =P
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Wow, I was a hardcore WoW player. I finally got off that crack. Now I want this to slow the bleeding.

wow.. very unexpected

Just so you know how brutally hardcore the behind the scenes mechanics of the games are here is a guide on where to hit creatures found in the PSP version:

Also, this guide is just for cutting weapons. Blunt, piercing or ranged are all different. Brutal right?

The skill level for the game can be pretty steep, but fighting brutal and challenging monsters is more rewarding. Actually getting good enough to do the crazy stuff in this game feels all the more rewarding because you have to earn victory.
    Last edited by BobTD; 07-25-2010 at 04:25 AM.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

I could kill all of those. With my bear hands... And unlimited explosives.

More necromancy, no matter. Soon we shall make an epic video to show everyone what they missed.

I need to pull out my whetstones and get ready : D

Thread Information