Default Do you like Torchlight?

Was kinda fun at first, but then it got... BORING. I think it's because of the cartoony vibe, Diablo II has a creepy mood that made all the difference. Plus the enemies in Diablo are better i think...

I liked it a lot. though it does have some Slow periods.

aye mate .. i tried the demo for it a few months back and have to say that once i got past the first 20 minutes i was bored stupid. shame though, about 10 years ago that would've been a big hit, but sadly it just doesn't cut it these days. oh, and the story had me wanting to dig up shakespeare and slap his bones for passing on such a beautiful language in all its variety to utter gimps ..

Quote Originally Posted by jango View Post
    oh, and the story had me wanting to dig up shakespeare and slap his bones for passing on such a beautiful language in all its variety to utter gimps ..
    LMAO,

Quote Originally Posted by jango View Post
    aye mate .. i tried the demo for it a few months back and have to say that once i got past the first 20 minutes i was bored stupid. shame though, about 10 years ago that would've been a big hit, but sadly it just doesn't cut it these days. oh, and the story had me wanting to dig up shakespeare and slap his bones for passing on such a beautiful language in all its variety to utter gimps ..
    Jango u are the f****** man.

Thread Information