Thread: Arcade 29

Default Arcade 29

Arcade 29 is a new Arcade site launched by LiNuX (thats me ) in hopes to get some new arcade projects up.

You can visit and play all games for free, you do not have to register but if you want your score to stay up and your game stats, feel free to register.

Please note that we are doing template modifications from time to time so if it looks a little messed up dont worry, it'll be fixed later. If you find a game inappropriate or not working please let me know, you can let me know here or contact me via the arcade.

Right now we only have 150 games, I am trying to buy a gamepack that has about 2300 games and wish to implement that later on.

Visit the arcade at www.arcade29.com and play some - All games there cannot be found in our arcade here on Gamers Forum. You have two options now .

Enjoy!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Looks good so far. Good luck with it

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

thanks, just installed a new template, im still trying to get a few thousand games gamepack - but now i have to run to work, i finished template modification just in time lol

will update on this later
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Nice, I see you launched it . Good luck with it! Looking good!

thanks, i just bought a game pack of 2300+ games lol, 1.3 gb data, having it uploaded now, can take about 10 hrs :/ and we just started, then i'll have to run queries to set up the games, shouldnt be too much

thanks for wishes and comments

lol linux, stop with the mass website launching, but this one looks nice, dont like sidebar colors, wtf, violet-ish with red-ish?

Thread Information