Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Don't you hate it when......

Don't you hate it when people steal your ideas?
    I am consistently robbed recently. My comic book has been taken from me and posted online, and now nobody will think it was mine....

I wouldn't mind so much but The comic book was a basis of my money making business and my gaming company. Sux ass!

Also, it's alway's my best friends who do it. And if one more of them complain about me collecting video games I'm gonna swing for them...with a chair! I watched my money all year, and I pay rent like anyone else, materials for my work cost hundreds, so I buy video games...so what?
    They complain because I won't go out with them every day, when you put your time into a company and full time study, what do you wanna do in your spare time, you wanna chill, play some games.

If I let it slip I am going to chill out in bed and play games, I hear a door bell, and bam, I suddenly have people here, and they take over my games and i have to serve them. no relaxation whats so ever.
    Sorry about the rant, man I can't wait for the summer break, I need to relax so badly, I'm gonna set up all my consoles and computers and lock myself up for a whole week and play my self to death! Yeahhhh, and then I will laugh and laugh mwahahahhaha *going crazed with over exhaustion*

Not been to bed in a week..........
    *zombie*
    grughhhhhh......

What really brings you all to the boil?

awww man .. that really does suck

It's very sad when people claim others' work as their own .. lazy, lame, and pitiful tbh.

that sucks i feel for ya .

i say hit them with a lead pipe

lead pipes hmmmm very fallout 3 of you lol, I could go all half life on their ass, and just pick up cans and throw them at their soft heads

Quote Originally Posted by Endgameko View Post
    lead pipes hmmmm very fallout 3 of you lol, I could go all half life on their ass, and just pick up cans and throw them at their soft heads
    lol aye

endgame later this week ..

Thumbs Down

Those guys must really get on your nerves...............

Sorry about your misfortune............. stealing ideas is the worst sorta Stuff a friend can do to you.

I really hate it when friends ask me for money................I mean they have money and still they ask................and the worst part of it is that i can't refuse it and these guys won't even return it .I was saving up money for buying games.Then these guys come and ask for money.

*BOOM*

All my savings down the drain. Now these guys have started stealing games from my collection. I just lost my laptop.................i'm in so much trouble and still these guys pester me so much..............

I Just hate these guys and i can't say it around too............

I'm in a goddamn mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And with my lap gone, i'm using my old one, which has no graphic card.................
    no gaming,
    no money,
    everything gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno when this ********** mess will end..

Oh I really really understand how ya feel.

Someone stealing our stuff and post it on the net just like its belong to them.

This is always being my biggest concerned on the net.

Why?!
    Well I have deviantart which is the place I post all my art and awesome manga style drawing. As for me, I put watermark so that no one can steal it. But for now nothing happen.

But recently my video on youtube got steal by someone. :L

@Lusifersangel Wow you have some serious trouble, those people def not your friends, more like moochers and thieves. I recently had a friend i had to say no more too. I never gave her money, but i had brought her a lot of stuff, for example, she would never pay me back if I went out on an errand for her, and all so if we went anywhere i would end up paying for her. But what made me angry, is the fact that everybody is constantly paying for her all the time, she expects it,
    recently my friend took us to the cinema, I said fine I pay for myself, but she had worse luck we went out to eat after, and my friend ended up paying £49 on her alone, because she insisted on having a 3 course meal cinema tickets and drinks, I was like......I told you so lol
    I think you should get threatening with these "friends" if they are taking stuff like that its getting serious.
    @Elan Yeah, I used to be on deviantart, but I stopped because of the same reason, it seems to be a problem. Also recent years a lot of low budget korean gaming companies have been stealing artwork from that site without crediting.
    @Jango.....lmao, oh god I would do it in that armour too!

Quote Originally Posted by lusifersangel View Post
    Those guys must really get on your nerves...............

Sorry about your misfortune............. stealing ideas is the worst sorta Stuff a friend can do to you.

I really hate it when friends ask me for money................I mean they have money and still they ask................and the worst part of it is that i can't refuse it and these guys won't even return it .I was saving up money for buying games.Then these guys come and ask for money.

*BOOM*

All my savings down the drain. Now these guys have started stealing games from my collection. I just lost my laptop.................i'm in so much trouble and still these guys pester me so much..............

I Just hate these guys and i can't say it around too............

I'm in a goddamn mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And with my lap gone, i'm using my old one, which has no graphic card.................
    no gaming,
    no money,
    everything gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno when this ********** mess will end..
    I know how that goes. An old friend of mine use to ask me to do all this crap for him, take him out for lunch everything. I did it for a while and when i started to save money for video games and other things i wanted he wouldnt talk to me until i started spending cash again..

One day i gave him a choice be my friend or gtfo. Well he picked 1 but he rarely talks to me.

....you see these friends of yours..... hig tie them, shove them in your basement, go round to their house, completely wipe the memory on the computer, steal back whats yours, install a video in their bedroom which you can then use for blackmail at a later date and finally go back to your basement. Give them a tattoo on their forehead which says "i am a horrible person" and let them go again. If the police ever ask, say it was just a roleplaying game

Or, if you don't have the guts to do that - Say you've forgotten the number for you debit/credit card and only take enough cash with you to pay for yourself.

If friends are demanding entry to your house, pretend you are in the shower. Or bath. Whatever you do, just ignore them and leave the idiots outside, in the cold - where they BELONG.

I used to do this sorta thing for people. Then I grew some and just said no. It cost me a couple of friends, but hell it was worth it.

Cheers Jango. XD

Thread Information