Thread: Allods

Official Allods Online European Website
    Allods - US

Allods is a free MMORPG the graphic is like WoW but a lil bit better (at very high settings)
    there is 2 factions 6 races and 8 classes

since its free there is an ingame shop for real money obviously
    but dont worry there isnt anything that will give people a big advantage over you in PvP

I have played the game for 2 weeks and i am on lvl 34 (ATM max lvl is 40 I heard it will be raised)

its still in open beta and characters wont be deleted when they go out of beta

here is some pictures that I took

that is my orc warrior at its current state

that is my orc warrior at a lower level with war banner on

war banner gives you 10% higher damage and you can attack players from the other faction with flag off (if they have flag on you can always attack them)
    everyone can you see where you are on the map when you have war banner on (flag and war banner is not the same thing)

at around lvl 20 you start getting quests in the same places as the other faction does

later in the game you will be able to sail/fly/float your own ASTRAL SHIP with a crew of players you can fight other crews with your ship and block the other faction hangars + much more
    only for the skilled players

hopefully some of you will start playing this game
    Last edited by Newkeh; 05-24-2010 at 09:01 PM.

well actually there is numerous MMORPG available online.

from the screenshot, I kinda didn't like it.

TBH, this is way better it's called Dragonica Online and Cabal Online

lol Elan :P I thought you knew better look at dragonica xD http://dragonica.iahgames.com/images...2516593704.jpg even the screenshot looks bad

I tried cabal a long time ago and it was kinda good it got boring fast though
    Last edited by Newkeh; 05-26-2010 at 05:08 AM.

I've played a ton of free MMOs so seeing this makes me want to say that it's gotta be too good to be true... I'm assuming that you'd boast balanced PvP and PvE, but I'm poke and prod and ask does this game present interesting PvE because of the way that the different classes work together or is it one of the many MMOs these days where really you could solo your way up to level 40 no problem?

How many concentrated hours of gaming did you put in to launch that close to the level cap in just two weeks? I'd imagine you've been gaming rather hardcore. . .
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Quote Originally Posted by Newkeh View Post
    lol Elan :P I thought you knew better look at dragonica xD http://dragonica.iahgames.com/images...2516593704.jpg even the screenshot looks bad

I tried cabal a long time ago and it was kinda good it got boring fast though
    well i believe that our taste is different

Quote Originally Posted by Diligence109 View Post
    I've played a ton of free MMOs so seeing this makes me want to say that it's gotta be too good to be true... I'm assuming that you'd boast balanced PvP and PvE, but I'm poke and prod and ask does this game present interesting PvE because of the way that the different classes work together or is it one of the many MMOs these days where really you could solo your way up to level 40 no problem?

How many concentrated hours of gaming did you put in to launch that close to the level cap in just two weeks? I'd imagine you've been gaming rather hardcore. . .
    there is a raid you need a party to do already at the start (lvl 9 or 10)
    there is also many quests you need a party to complete because the mobs are simply too tough (you can always ask high levels to help though )

at level 30 you are better off partying up to do all the normal quests as mobs are much tougher you can still solo

pvp is balanced really depends on the skills you choose even healer can be good very deadly (i got pwned by one)

and my level I actually got that in 9 days 10 hours 17 mins and 16 seconds what I do know is if you play hardcore you can get to lvl 40 in a week if you learn quick and find parties quick for the tough quests with bosses and stuff

I have met a guy who leveled to 40 less than a week (saw it with my own eyes )

also it took me more than 2 weeks I just guessed it would be 2 weeks in total but then I remembered I can type /played to see the time as you can see above

if you DO decide to play this game I suggest you make a PvE build it will be better and easier in the long run and you can always respec later
    at lvl 40 there is a lot of raiding to do at heroics which is mainly why I suggest making a PvE build and
    I heard from other level 40s that in heroic raids you need to work as a super team speak with microphones or else you can be wiped in 2 secs
    Last edited by Newkeh; 05-26-2010 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information