Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I don't like turned-based RPGs. I do not find them engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    that adds to the realism. if somebody in real life dies you can't undo it.
    What? Are you saying that Necromancer I've paid cash too up front was lieing to me?

If anyone is interested in an update, i THINK I'm at the end of the Deep Roads now, but once again I'm stuck on a boss battle - and this time I can't go back and change my party.

I've really not enjoyed this part of the game, someone please tell me the Elf quests are not as much of a grind!

Quote Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
    If anyone is interested in an update, i THINK I'm at the end of the Deep Roads now, but once again I'm stuck on a boss battle - and this time I can't go back and change my party.

I've really not enjoyed this part of the game, someone please tell me the Elf quests are not as much of a grind!
    the elf quests are fun. I didn't mind the deep roads quests, but my god the circle of mages or whatever its called pissed me off

the elf quests are fun. I didn't mind the deep roads quests, but my god the circle of mages or whatever its called pissed me off
    A few friends of mine have echoed your annoyance with the Circle of Mages, but I found it fine. Perhaps that might have something to do with my character being a mage.

What I love in a good RPG is Difficult puzzles but however i dont like a puzzle that is difficult but so obviously blatent that you cant see the answer. For example the first planet you land on in Star Ocean Till the end of time. You need a code to enter the door. The numbers are painted on the walls on the way there lol, and another time, same game, there is a part where you have to make a perfect shadow to enter a room tho it isnt really writen anywhere it is fun but there is a point where you stop and think, really is this puzzule really required on a three disk game?

Quote Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
    A few friends of mine have echoed your annoyance with the Circle of Mages, but I found it fine. Perhaps that might have something to do with my character being a mage.
    i didn't mind the tower, i just hated the part where u go into the fade. its incredibly easy to die there (its not hard, its just easy to get caught off guard and die)

i didn't mind the tower, i just hated the part where u go into the fade. its incredibly easy to die there (its not hard, its just easy to get caught off guard and die)
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten about the fade.

I may have to shamefully bite the bullet and restart Dragon Age. I can't complete the Anvil of the Void due to a combination of poor party choice - my mage character, Oghren, Zevran, Dog - and the fact I have no potions or Lyrium and can't leave the area to go get some.

What bugs me about RPGs, I play world of warcrack, is the stupidity of others you run into and how gms and others are unwilling to help when you have a legit problem. Like my brother got his account hacked took gms upwards of a week and half just to say hello to him.

How long the are... I like everything else tho...

Thread Information