Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want this!

You wanna buy it, and i want to see you wearing it with that amazing thing that u got.

i think it's sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyTrashyHot View Post
    Noo! you'd be a super cute elf!

And Rai, yeah your right, I saw another one I liked too. I may change it up depending on if I can get a better Idea, i was thinking either that or Vader.

Sexy Slave Adult Princess Leia Costume, Adult Sexy Princess Leia Costume - OfficialStarWarsCostumes.com

This is a good idea

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

I don't see why girls feel the need to sexify everything up with less clothing. :/ A female storm trooper without all her bits hanging out would be severely more awesome....

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    I don't see why girls feel the need to sexify everything up with less clothing. :/ A female storm trooper without all her bits hanging out would be severely more awesome....
    because being attractive gets you attention. attention makes you feel loved and being loved feels like being on heroin. There's also no doubt that a hot chick who I'd like to sleep with is under that costume.

do i agree with how girls like to use sex for attention here? no it's unnecessary and annoying but so are negative comments like yours muffin.

being sexy is fun and amazing, there's no reason to knock it and saying the opposite is actually more awesome when it's not.

There's a time and place for everything I suppose and I just hope people realize that.

kink i totally see where u are coming from. But girls who cry out for to much attention piss me off. But if they are just dressin all sex'd up and not all over every guy hey what the hell its sumthing nice to look at. No harm no foul

i want the same but as optimis prime

Quote Originally Posted by Endgameko View Post
    i want the same but as optimis prime
    But u will show off all ur goodies or go the conservative route?

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Kink3bird View Post
    because being attractive gets you attention. attention makes you feel loved and being loved feels like being on heroin. There's also no doubt that a hot chick who I'd like to sleep with is under that costume.

do i agree with how girls like to use sex for attention here? no it's unnecessary and annoying but so are negative comments like yours muffin.

being sexy is fun and amazing, there's no reason to knock it and saying the opposite is actually more awesome when it's not.

There's a time and place for everything I suppose and I just hope people realize that.
    Just clarifying that I'm not against "sexy." I'm against a certain type of "sexy." Don't want to turn this into a huge off-topic rant. The job of a Stormtrooper is to beat people up, not dazzle them with their skin But you do whatever you want
    Last edited by Muffincat; 06-03-2010 at 10:38 AM.

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Well That's why I asked for your opinions. I want to find a kick ass outfit. I just saw that one first but I also found this one:

I'm not begging for attention here, I just want a simple answer from you. Don't let your undies get in a twist muffin. Its Just an outfit.

If you want to fight the injustices of scantily clothed females in todays society, Please go make your own thread about it. This thread is just tossing ideas around.

Thanks.
    "Have You Medicated Your Child Today?"

Thread Information