Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I thought the PSP Versions were overrated. They got so boring so easly because all the missions were pretty much the same. And Vice might have had helicopters but it was slower and the graphics werent as good as Liberty

it wasnt and it had choppers and air planes lol and that military helicopter, i forgot name, think it was hawk something - it was awesome, unlimited missles lol, go on a super rampage
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

(Besides GTA San Andreas) I have never finished a GTA. I just like to go mad in a tank with all the cheats on

wow u actually finished san andreas? i havent finished any, i always miss those packages or some jumps and missions get repetetive so i give up lol, most i've gotten was maybe 95% if i remember correctly on vice city
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    wow u actually finished san andreas? i havent finished any, i always miss those packages or some jumps and missions get repetetive so i give up lol, most i've gotten was maybe 95% if i remember correctly on vice city
    Oh I am not including the packages. I couldn't be bothered with them.
    And I couldn't even play GTA on the PS1 when I was younger the graphics were just so bad. I preferred Driver 2.

oh, i finished ALL the missions on vice city, just some of the packages were impossible to find, i even went online and got the list of where they were, but they werent there wtf lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    oh, i finished ALL the missions on vice city, just some of the packages were impossible to find, i even went online and got the list of where they were, but they werent there wtf lol
    Yeah I noticed that with GTA 3. It would say it was behind a building when really it was on top of it lol

I never played much of GTA Vice City. I only borrowed it from a friend because I was only planning on using it for going insane. But I actually liked it.

the PSP ones were just for when you're bored and wanted to play the older GTA's again, they also looked crap when put on PS2 due to the low res of the PSP.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information