Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 5

Default Resident Evil 5

For those that don't know, the Resident Evil Game Series is bringing up another one called Resident Evil 5. The release date hasn't been mentioned yet but I'm assuming its sometime in 2008.

The Resident Evil games have sold and have made a lot of money and they hope to continue with this success.

The game is due to come out in the PS3 and Xbox 360 systems. Not announced to come out for any other consoles at this time.

I am an OK Resident Evil Fan but I guess Capcom just can't stop making games that are a success to them. They hope to profit a lot out of this project and I don't blame them.

Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I really liked Resident Evil 4, a friend and I finished it in one night ... long hours of play through the night =P

I'll have to convince one of my friends to get a PS3 or XboX so I can go play the RE5 at their house. I want to try this game out... might just have to do it in a shop :P

I'll probably do it in a shop too, circuit city and bestbuy and compusa always has the consoles out with the latest games to play lol, i'll go and see if there are lines for that
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

This is really amazing
    I would be the first to get this game from my dad's shop as soon as it releases

I have played the RE4 and its really rocking
    Waiting for this one

u'll see many articles on this, there are also some people saying that the game is getting repetitive, dont know how tho lol, i've played like the first 3 on the playstation and they are different stories and places but killing of zombies is like the only thing i see thats the same lol

Hmm i heard of the game i mean the 5th but im not sure im soo happy about it i played 4 on my comp and didnt rlly liked it.. Not rlly happy about this 1

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight View Post
    Hmm i heard of the game i mean the 5th but im not sure im soo happy about it i played 4 on my comp and didnt rlly liked it.. Not rlly happy about this 1
    they "promise" it to be different and more fun than the older versions

big companies will say anything to get you to buy the game lol

lol srry about clicking twice im new

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    u'll see many articles on this, there are also some people saying that the game is getting repetitive, dont know how tho lol, i've played like the first 3 on the playstation and they are different stories and places but killing of zombies is like the only thing i see thats the same lol
    haha lol of course its getting repetetive they kill zombies in every one lol but i cant wait to see this one the graphics look great the last one i plaied was code veronica still havent completed it stuck in antarctica lol (wich one is that by the way)
    My new pc fund
    cost: ?0/1,718.81
    labour: ?40/106
    started on 30/10/07
    donations would be greatly appriceated just pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight View Post
    lol srry about clicking twice im new
    dont worry about it, i just gave you a friendly warning, although this isnt the place to welcome you, welcome lol, and read over the FAQs, open a thread in the New Gamers board to officially introduce yourself

@cwbolton - its not just about the killing zombies lol, well i mean some of the buildings and etc.. look the same, well i've noticed some similarities from RS2 and RS4

Thread Information