Default Million Dollar Horse

There is a site, How Could This Horse Be Worth One Million Dollars? which was a site with a picture of a horse. Over it, it asked, "How could this horse possibly be worth 1 million dollars?!" and a timer was under the picture.

The timer was for 3 years.

Today was the end of the timer, and at first it just was at 0. Hours later, it was updated with how the horse was worth 1 million dollars.
    It said:

A HORSE WORTH ONE MILLION DOLLARS?

"You gotta be kidding me" - What You Are Probably Thinking

Well guess what?

---> IT IS. ,---

IN 2012 AMERICA'S ECONOMY WILL CRASH AS PREDICTED IN THE EGYPTIAN CALENDAR YEAR OF THE MAYANS.

AN EMP BOMB WILL EXPLODE IN JERSEY YORK CITYRENDERING ALL ELECTRONICS UNSTABLE INCLUDING IPODS IPHONES IPADS IMACS IRADIO IAPPLE STORE MP3 DOWNLOADS.

OBAMA WILL Say it it work of "TERRORITS" but it is a massive coverup by the U.S. States to CONCEAL U.S. GLOBALIZATION OF WORLD DEBT. OBAMA DECLARE A STATE OF EMERGENCY, UN + CIA + NCAA WILL TAKE OVER "AMERICA."

WE WILL BE UNDER ControlL OF NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO). A NEW COUNTRY BASED ON HIS EMPIRE OF CONTROL{

FREE THINKING = ILLEGAL

HAVING CHILDREN = ILLEGAL

PARKING ON WEEKENDS = ILLEGAL

"Oh You ARe Just Exaggerating" - What You Are Probably Now Thinking

MARCY THOUGHT I WAS EXAGGERATING WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE STOCK MARKET CRASH BACK IN 1999 AND LOOK HOW WRONG SHE WAS!!!! IF MARCY CAN BE WRONG SO CAN YOU!!! dont think you're smarter than marcy just because she is attending longview community college and wants to go into the graphic design field -

"Do You Think You Can Design Business Cards? It is allot Harder Than You Think" - Me: August 18, 2003 In Response To An Individual Voicing Conecerns About Marcy's Particular Carreer Goals.

"I like you as a friend " - Marcy: Feburary 23, 1995

<A HREF=&QUOT;

IF THIS WAS TRUE THEN WHY CAN'T I CALL YOU ANYMORE??? LAWYERS DID NOT HAVE TO GET INVOLVED

BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME MARCY AND NOW WHAT CAN I DO EXCEPT GRAPH MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL STATISTICS ALL DAY in EXCEL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR ZIONIST LAWYER/ "it is fair" - Marcy: February 25, 1995.

BNO IT IS NOT "FAIR"

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF RTHE WORD "FAIR"

"FAIR" ISN"T RESTRAINING, "FAIR" IS FREEDOM,. THE FREEDOM TO WALK WHEREVER I WANT IN THE EARLY A.M. AND STOP WHEREVER I WANT AND LOOK WHENEVER I WANT IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD MARCY!!!!! THIS IS AMERICAN, LAND OF THE FREE AND BRAVE, DO YOU THINK OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE PLEASE DBY YOUR ACTIONS MARCY

you are a pompous creature marcy

are you better than me???? well guess what?!?!?!?!?

"NO" - 28,939 Youtube Movie Critics

HOW CAN 28,939 PEOPLE BE WRONG???? THEY CAN NOT. THIS IS WHY TO REMEMBER: VOTE RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2010!!

MARCY YOU DROVE ME TO NEW DIMENSIONS OF ANGUISH

edit: yes Demo(n)crat(e)s would like you to believe 2010 isn't a preisdent electron year but if you go back and READ THE CONSTITUITION (WOW WHAT A CONCEPT) you will see it actuually is!!!

QUOTE: article 2 section 1- "The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President,"

it does NOT say when this must occur therefore our FOUNDING FARTHERS, who believed in FREEDOM FROM LAWYERS MARCY, thouaght we should have electrons for president YEAR ROUND TO KEEP THE USPRES HONEST

TELL ME IS THE WHITE HOUSE HONEST BUDDY????????

YEAH I THOUGHT SO!
    RON PAUL 2010 THAT IS WHY THIS HORSE IS

WORTH ONE MILLION DOLLARS. IN THE NEAR

FUTURE THIS HORSE WILL BE ALL THAT IS LEFT OF OUR "CURRENCY" SO HIDE YOUR PORTFOLIO GENTLEMEN stop investing in stocks and bail bonds they will all be useless anyway when this horse is all that is Left Of Our Society

god bless american
    It made complete sense and I am now enlightened. 3 years of waiting.

3 years!

But it was well worth the wait, I was cracking up while reading it. Well done, horse!

Was anyone else following this site?
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Its nothing more then a site to create fear into people, its stupid and pointless. I stopped reading after it said "in 2012 the econ will crash as predicted by the mayans." 2012 is nothing just because the Mayan calendar ends on 2012 doesnt mean nothing its just how they set it up,this website is total crap and should be banned from the internet.
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 06-14-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SbsJokerlockdown View Post
    Its nothing more then a site to create fear into people, its stupid and pointless. I stopped reading after it said "in 2012 the econ will crash as predicted by the mayans." 2012 is nothing just because the Mayan calendar ends on 2012 doesnt mean nothing its just how they set it up,this website is total crap and should be banned from the internet.
    here here to that

Besides if there is a NWO as people want to believe the people of the United States can over throw this government.

And I would like to point out that is some right wing thinking and fbi might be watching.

Lol who made tihs website ? XD Btw the horse looks pretty powerful, it's probably on steroids haha

No children?! WTF I wanna make little Hamada's
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

You took that WAY too seriously, the whole site was a joke if you read it.
    It wasn't meant to be serious about the world being taken over in 2012 because the economy will collapse. It was just for some laughs. It's people like you that make the world less funny then it should be.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

my friend told me about something like this involving bush and stuff, and none of it was true. i hate crap like this.

the parking on weekends bit made me chuckle though.

(i stopped reading after that, so idk what it says after.)
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 06-14-2010 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samus-Fan View Post
    You took that WAY too seriously, the whole site was a joke if you read it.
    It wasn't meant to be serious about the world being taken over in 2012 because the economy will collapse. It was just for some laughs. It's people like you that make the world less funny then it should be.

Its crap like that, serious or not, that will cause fear and panic. It might be a joke but some right wing nuts will take that serious and they will declare war and everything.

Its like screaming fire in a movie theater you might do it for kicks but it still causes people to get scared and run like hell

The ****, are ya'll talking about.

/facepalm

... ... ...

/epicfacepalm

I thought it was pretty funny. That HTML formatting and broken snippets in the code and artistic typos brought me right back to the 90s. Very well done XD
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Thread Information