Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default If You Could Only Have One, Which Would It Be: GTA lV or Halo 3?

If You Could Only Have One, Which Would It Be: GTA lV or Halo 3?

Haven't really played either much but I'm going to go with Halo3

That's a really hard question for someone who has played every one in the series of both from start to finish, you have GTAIV where you get to roam NY being able to kill people and go on rampages and run over people while in Ferrari's etc. listening to your favourite tune on the Radio and possibly multiplayer as suggested by Rockstar and freebies to download also suggested by Rockstar, then you have Halo 3, the ending of the trilogy of Master Chief with the super powerful pistol back and the ability to control the covenant and if you buy the special pack the master chief head with all the games in it etc. It's a hard choice and I can see your pain, my friend. I'll honestly go for Halo 3 though, Although both are amazing, ever since I played Halo I was addicted to it and every time a new GTA comes out I think "wow, all these new features, amazing!" But they hardly ever last as long as Halo's features. My friend and I still play Halo 2 on legendary near the end with the brutes, that's always a laugh, playing hide and seek with them...

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

Well I think Halo 3 is going to be good. Especially on multi - player. But I am most looking forward to GTA because it'll be longer. Because I don't have Xbox live (yet).

If you have an ethernet cable connected upto your xbox 360 just register an xbox live account and you get one month free. plus most games are supplied with a weekend free, 2 weeks free etc. and there's free play weekends every now and then. GTA you just complete and don't really touch again, but Halo... I keep going back to it!

CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    If you have an ethernet cable connected upto your xbox 360 just register an xbox live account and you get one month free. plus most games are supplied with a weekend free, 2 weeks free etc. and there's free play weekends every now and then. GTA you just complete and don't really touch again, but Halo... I keep going back to it!
    So, I can sorta play it without paying?. But don't you need to pay to get it working?

1month totally free, no credit card details or anything required just use an MSN Passport related account with an age over 18 years old My friend got 3 months free repeating the trick

CHECK THIS OUT!

i'd probably pick halo 3 lol, thats if i had the 360 and the GTA IV comes out of PS3 and i'd choose that IF i had the PS3 lol

i have a few msn accounts with over 18 yrs of age stated
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

PS3 has some good games coming out for it according to people who own PS3's.. I've personally not really looked as i thought the games were pretty poor and the console is just way too costly.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    PS3 has some good games coming out for it according to people who own PS3's.. I've personally not really looked as i thought the games were pretty poor and the console is just way too costly.
    There is a lot of games coming out for the PS3 and the 360 (I mean that as in the game will be on both lol) but I can't think of many "good looking" games on the way for the PS3. I know there is GT5 Tekken and MGS4 but I don't know any more lol

Thread Information