Default Wii game recommendation

okay so... It's been a while since I've gotten a game for the wii that really gripped me. I got MH3 but that game turned out to be like a crappy f2p MMO... without the Massively Multiplayer element. Zero Punctuation actually did very well to outline all my biggest problems with the game, why restate it when it's already been said so eloquently? I second everything in that video :P

I've been a little out of the loop with Wii releases. I'd love a game that my roommate and I can play together, so preferably a game with some local multiplayer. Any genre is win if the game is good! Can I pick your brain for a bit? Any games come to mind?
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Pre Order golden eye!!!!!! as far as games that are out now i dont really know. I never followed the wii really

jkjk

on a serious note

releases in a few days

Syracuse, NY (but always California in my heart <3)

Mario Kart Wii :P

^ Sig by Foofle ^

Quote Originally Posted by Muffincat View Post
    Mario Kart Wii :P
    Yeah. Ya know what Dili you really should've of posted what games you owned rofl. We're shooting blind in the dark here

I would go with Mario Cart Wii

Man, you completely missed the point of monster hunter. You literally go out, and kill dragons, that's the point. And you kill dragons and take their pieces and make new armor. I spent an entire summer playing that game one time. (it was monster hunter freedom)

Finally killing that monster you've been trying to for ages is such a good feeling.

I can't believe I forgot about Sin and Punishment when I made this thread, lol - I got an email about that from Nintendo and was like "HEEELLLL YEESSS" (yes I'm subscribed to get emails from nintendo what about it)

I played the new SMB and was really impressed... totally forgot about that one, I'll definitely consider getting it. Thanks for jogging my memory, jak >.<

Mario Kart Wii wasn't too fun to me, suprisingly. I think I have a rather singular opinion there... I haven't played enough to really be able to articulate what it was about it that wasn't great, I just wasn't drawn in/didn't give myself up to it. In my world, nothing will ever top Mario Kart 64 :\

and eps lol sorry I didn't give MH enough time XD Have you played Tri yet/before? I'm open to you convincing me to give it more time, and esp. open to the idea if you'd play it with me :P I know Muffin and Bob have the game too.

I do have lots of games already... was just looking for something more. Off the top of my head what comes to mind in terms of multiplayer, I have Mario Party 8, SSBB, SSBM (gamecube game but w/e), GH:3, GH:WT, GH:Metallica, Rock Band 2, The Beatles: Rock Band, Warioware, House of the Dead: 2 + 3, House of the Dead: Overkill, Worms: World Party and probably a couple more I'm forgetting...

Oh, and btw subb, lol I'm all over that new golden eye XD that and the new up and coming donkey kong country. wantwantwant

Shoot me more ideas if you can think of any/there are any. If anyone wanted reviews for any of the games I have listed up there I could do that cause I know all these games pretty well... just request and I'd write it up

Thanks again, guys!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

well, how much time did you put into the game? I have the demo for MH3, it's not quite as good as the PSP versions (but i think thats because the Wii doesn't look all that great on a 37" HDTV and the wii controls suck) but its still fun. I'm gonna get it eventually but I gotta find out a way to hook up the wii to internet (my wireless doesn't like connecting new things) but once i do i'll play with you guys online

Thread Information