Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How seriously do you take gaming!?

I was curious like a..... ermmm curiosity bee.... How seriously do you take gaming?
    Are you an angry gamer filled with rage, or a meek person who uses patience to their advantage?
    Do you collect and/or compare?
    Do you find yourself getting defensive over certain games and systems when others argue against them?

Personally I collect and collect and well collect, consoles, games, magazines, posters toys....anything to do with gaming..and zombies with the impending post apocalyptic society..of course!
    I am an angry raging gamer, I get so angry I make AVGN look like a hamster with a face full of cheek puffin' grub! Loading screens even force me to erupt like a volcano, and yes, thanx to wireless controllers I pace....up and down, back and forth angry angry ANGRY!
    swearing and shouting attacking fighting ...occasionally biting,
    beating people with wii baseball bats and poking friends in the eye with atari joysticks......... *sigh*
    I get defensive over the gaming industry as a whole. I feel like I must protect the games, consoles, gamers and history of our love. As we are constantly under attack. I went to a bafta gaming convention on friday. They were against violence in games, political correctness. I say there is more to gaming then violence but wth!? We don't need to got to an expo and be brainwashed with their anti- violence, it is our personal choice.
    People....are who they are.... if somebody kills somebody it is them who does it, most of the time its because the news, who has disgraced the gaming industry, the news is making stars of criminals, the criminals are rock stars, and the games are taking the fall for them. Along with some other things....
    Sure I am an angry gamer, but only with the games, tbh i am a very mild mannered person, so it shows, that games dont always make a killer of someone, I get angry at home, with a controller, everybody laughs at it, and i usually stomp off or if I win make a typical move of bad sportsmanship and jump on furniture and laugh. But well, i am venting, I was just so angry by the people at the expo, and all they showed at the demo event was games like streetfighter and pacman and lbp...... I was like, nobody here is under 18, friggin show something else. but no...wii tennis......noting wrong with that but.....there was nothing challenging.... why? Cus we just listened to the game designers for 30 mins talking about anti violence in video games....urghhh
    back to original question however, what do you think?

I'm pretty mild as to where I was, I still play games but not rage like I used to. I also used to get defensive over PS3 and shizz but trollers will troll so why waste the time. I also defend the game industry because b**ches be ignorant and we need to slap em up aside the head and tell them the what's what right endgame

we should t bag them

I use gaming to entertain myself. I'm not like a hardcore gamer, or even a competitive one, and i don't really like difficult games (i'd rather a long laid back game than a short intense and difficult game) i just like to be entertained.

Depends on the game. Some games I'm really serious about and others I could care less whether I win or lose. As for collecting and comparing games, I have a ton of DBZ and Pokemon games...but can't say I collect them anymore.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I guess I'm angry gamer... among other angry things. I collect a lot of games too. Still collect 'em, but I'm goin' for anime collecting now to take a break from game-hoarding. As far as defensive? Nah... well... as far as games and consoles go anyway. lol
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

I dont ever rage because games are fun and if you get angry by playing a game its not a game anymore :/ I hope you know what I mean

when we first got playstation 1 when I was young and still cute I would cry, scream and hit the person who beat me in tekken no lie its so weird how I could behave like that
    and guess what everyone was beating me even people who played it for the first time

I was not a baby at the time I could ride my bike and poo in the big boy toilet ALONE (proud)

my brother says I bit him once I dont remember it though

now days there is not much that can upset me even my parents getting divorced is not touching my mood (they are not divorced yet only separated)

my favorite genres are FPS and STRATEGY and it has to be online so I kill real people :]

my brother is aggressive in general and easily pissed off MAD but his favorite games are football games (fifa)
    so I dont think the games are the problem
    Last edited by Newkeh; 06-27-2010 at 02:13 PM.

I get angry occasionally when i game... but not like OMG I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! I get annoyed, then laugh it off after 3 seconds of anger - 'cos hey! it's only a game.
    But yeah, i'm a casual gamer.. and a crap one at that. But I play for funsies, not to actually ever get any good. :P
    I've never needed to defend games O.o Yay?

Cheers Jango. XD

I dont know, it really depends on the game. if there was a hard 'impossible' boss that I cant beat, some walls are gonna have holes. hahaha.
    other than that, I usually throw my controller at the couch & thats about it. nothing to the extreme.

I am a very calm person when I am gaming.
    If I am by myself and I get angry, I stop playing and look for a hint online
    and if I am in coop with someone, I am very calm and if we both keep dying i try to figure out what we can do so that we don't always keep dying lol
    but I think I am protective over my 360
    I don't want anything to happen to it
    and I defend it when people bring up RROD

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Thread Information