View Poll Results: Would you play it?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 76.92%
  • no

3 23.08%

Default Would you play this?

If it were an actual game? I posted elsewhere, but the forum that i posted it in dies during the summer. Also, please move this if this is in the wrong section.

So, the point of the game is to exterminate the human race. Odd, yes, but entertaining, I think so. Unfortunately, I lack objectiveness when it comes to my own ideas, so feel free to try and pick out what's wrong here.

There's a catch, though. You have to do it stealthily, not plowing down Mainstreet in a tank with guns blazing.

The whole storyline is that you were sent by some sort of upper race (aliens, gods/goddess, I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards neither, from all of the religious controversy and such), and you are tasked with the silent destruction of humanity. You, being an artificially created life-form, have no choice but to listen to them, your creators, when they tell you to do so.

You also won't be human (obviously) and you will have powers/forms that you can level up to make your job easier.

As of now, I've only come up with 5 forms, one being the starting form: the shadow.

The shadow can't "fight." If one were to start, it's game over (In fact, I was thinking of having only one form that could fight, but game over if your target(s) contact someone, call security, etc.). The shadow is like an assassin, and is practically invisible in a shaded area, and can only arm himself with daggers, icepicks, etc.

2) The Poser: Can take the form of some objects to hide in plain sight. Objects may include suits of armor, gargoyle decorations, and the like.

3) The angler: Resembles a Venus fly trap, only huge, and has a vine that will ensnare someone when they try to take from it's end, which will have an object. You must level up to use certain objects (money, diamonds, etc.) and then you eat them (the target), as you trap them.
    *sorry that this one is a bit incoherent. I'll try to fix it.

4) The Beast can fight your opponents head on. Though, he has a limit to how much damage he can take. Also, If someone makes it out alive, calls security, or takes a photo of you, game over.

5) The Deceiver can make himself look human, sound human, and fool others. You have one form to level up, so don't commit any crimes as this form, and remember that you can only retain the form for a set length of time, and then you revert to the shadow until your meter recharges.

I was thinking of letting him be able to carry conversations.

Then, there would have to be be a system that ups the kill count for killing high-profile targets, and causing chaos (eg: the president, the pope, gang leaders... the list goes on...).

Your thoughts?

Honestly, this game sounds awesome :P
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Quote Originally Posted by HamadaLFC8 View Post
    Honestly, this game sounds awesome :P
    Thanks!

I was thinking that a good platform for this game would be the wii.

hold the victim's mouth with the nunchuck, and stab with the main remote... did nintendo end up calling it a wiimote? anyhow...

even as the angler, you could use the remote in a flipping action to ensnare victims...

NOOOO NOT WII!!! Then I can't play it!!!

360!!!
    Losing Is Not An Option.

sounds good but don't ya think A.I or cliches are kind of a cliche? I think the gods idea sounded pretty cool just use a diffrent setting(say a alien planet) that way you dont start a problem

i ment alien life instead of the first cliche
    Last edited by Diligence109; 07-01-2010 at 03:38 PM. Reason: double post

why would it start a problem ?
    Losing Is Not An Option.

as I said, on the alien issue, I was thinking that aliens wanting to destory the human race is a bit of an old thing.

anyhow, I would like it better with an actaul controler, but I was just saying that the wii would make an alright system for it.

i like the controller idea i thought that was cool. You know what would be cool a cyborg ya never really see them in games that way ya can fully edit there features. As for the wii that sounds cool..... would ya use the graphic designs like cell shading?

its kinda a weird idea
    having you be someone that kills humans
    I don't know I would actually have to see it to really believe it.

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Quote Originally Posted by norid View Post
    i like the controller idea i thought that was cool. You know what would be cool a cyborg ya never really see them in games that way ya can fully edit there features. As for the wii that sounds cool..... would ya use the graphic designs like cell shading?
    Well, I'm not really designing the game yet. I just sorta wanted to know if this was a good idea in the first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceskater101 View Post
    its kinda a weird idea
    having you be someone that kills humans
    I don't know I would actually have to see it to really believe it.
    Like, see it released with some content before making an opinion?

Thread Information