Default Law enforcement relations

This thread might have the ability to start a fight but this is not my intent.

lately Ive been hearing alot of hate for federal agencies and law enforcement. I didnt see this as a thread so I thought I would create it

Does anyone have question about law enforcement in general? I dont know everything but I do have a good general idea, along with Linux, Im pretty sure we can help answer some questions, I would like to do my part to help the relations between community and law enforcement

Reason being: We are the first responders, we are the ones who are the first on scene when something happens and because of our help we in return help law enforcement, giving an ID of a bad guy to giving first aid.

In general, I don't have a problem with law enforcement. It's just some individual LEO's that ruin the whole name of whatever agency they work for whether it's a local PD or the FBI.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Ya, alot of us understand they have a job to do and they are not the bad guys and those who understand that know the difference between a good cop and a bad cop.

Thread Information