Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool WoW's New Expansion : Wrath of the Lich King

Hey guys does anyone know much about her new expansion? I know it's Blizz's way of counter-attacking to the new game Warhammer supposedly the new WoW. Well all I know about the new expasion is a new territory lvl cap to 80 new profession, skills, etc ... and a new hero class Death Knight... scary .. but I still need to know more of it .... if only pallies can get it and not other classes. Well yea if any1 else have some info let me know. Thanks

just post some more info without others asking lol, its more appreciated

and yes i did hear of this game, i heard it from u, and warhammer as well and most mmorpgs to come out want to compete with games like guild wars and wow
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Cool

Yea unfortunantly I don't know much about it but here is the vid they put up on it ... basic stuff they plan to give not much info on it yet ... http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/movies.xml so yea have fun watchin the vid guys & gals

I don't get it.... WOW is from blizzard...
    So i don't think they will counter-attack their own games, unless they are suicical..

EDIT: Damn i misread.. all cool all cool. I get it.
    Last edited by Gerrit; 08-07-2007 at 11:37 PM.
    www.mmoraven.com - mmo and mmorpg portal

Can't wait, although another 10 levels is pissing me off quite bad but meh, its an expansion.

Quite surprised at how fast this has come out, Blizzard have good competition now =)

Quote Originally Posted by pstigles View Post
    Can't wait, although another 10 levels is pissing me off quite bad but meh, its an expansion.

Quite surprised at how fast this has come out, Blizzard have good competition now =)
    blizzard is a huge company, they'll find ways to fight back lol, its like microsoft and google, constantly going at it, but you cant count out either companies
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post
    blizzard is a huge company, they'll find ways to fight back lol, its like microsoft and google, constantly going at it, but you cant count out either companies
    Well imo, WoW won't survive against the other big RPGs if/until Blizzard introduce some major new content into the game. Because sometimes in instances I am quite clueless as to why im playing and why im getting gear just to get more if that makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by pstigles View Post
    Well imo, WoW won't survive against the other big RPGs if/until Blizzard introduce some major new content into the game. Because sometimes in instances I am quite clueless as to why im playing and why im getting gear just to get more if that makes sense...
    They update WoW very often and we can all safely assume they have some tricks up their sleeves. It wouldn't be one of the most popuplar, the most played, and get its high rating for not doing anything. Over the years, WoW and Blizzard has come far to shut down competitors and suceed in the gaming world.

Any of you guys heard if when you start the new expansion can you chose emidetly death knight or on a level you chose to be 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Knight View Post
    Any of you guys heard if when you start the new expansion can you chose emidetly death knight or on a level you chose to be 1?
    double post deleted - dont click submit twice lol

and i have no idea if u can choose that but if thats a class you usually earn, i doubt even WoW would let you do that to get attention to buy the game, but im not sure sorry

Thread Information