Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hey.

I hope he finds an English teacher over the course of the summmer. Perhaps that may be a sufficient challenge for him.

Default im from israel

smart momy boy get a life if you are such good gamer why wont you challnge me

Your insult may have had more of an impact if it weren't written by someone who had the grammatical skills of a third grader. Being a good gamer has nothing to do with challenging you, as it's one game type in one game genre. One I do not care for and do not play. I currently have a life. If you'd like to enlighten me as to whose life I'm currently living, I'm all ears, professor.

Otherwise, stop being an arrogant jackass.

No need to be harsh guys.

B |
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Being a gamer is about fun, working together to complete an objective, and making new friends.

being challenged is great and all but it seems like your blowing your ego horn here.

Thumbs Down i told you before

i shouldnt lern english alltho i am and i am a guy of is word and you can try me if you cant then keep your mouth shut professors shouldnt hang out in forums lol you are not a professor noob you have no life playing playstation and your lame computer meet a girl and get a life stop beeing a games bug and see the sun i know you didnt saw it a lot i can tell you its large and orange professor durk

Editted version;
    Quote Originally Posted by omer123r View Post
    I shouldn't learn english, even though I am. I am a man of my word and you can try me. (play against me and I will prove I am very good.) If you don't, then keep your mouth shut. Professors shouldn't hang out in forums lol. You are not a professor, noob! You have no life, playing playstation and your lame computer. Meet a girl and get a life! Stop beeing a games bug and see the sun. I know you didnt see it a lot, I can tell you it's large and orange, Professor Durk
    I mean no insult by this. I just thought it may be helpful for all involved if I injected a little grammar into your statement. I'm sorry if i've changed what you meant to say. I hope you find someone to prove your skills against.

Cheers Jango. XD

Quote Originally Posted by SbsJokerlockdown View Post
    Being a gamer is about fun, working together to complete an objective, and making new friends.

being challenged is great and all but it seems like your blowing your ego horn here.
    Ditto.

However, about the grammar.

Given he or she isn't from an English speaking country, at least he or she is trying. Attacking them isn't going to help.

BUT

with that being said... Omer shouldn't be attacking others either.

When are you guys going to figure out arguing over the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics?

Either way... Welcome to the forum Omer. Perhaps you should try to make friends instead of enemies?

Default loud and clear damge

man i joined the forum thet i can schedule matchs with people around the world thet use the psn i dont know what alse to do i cant find a single compation please give me ur psn username and we will tallk and play toghther so come on what are you guys doing here if you are not playing ps3?!?!??!?!!??!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by omer123r View Post
    man i joined the forum thet i can schedule matchs with people around the world thet use the psn i dont know what alse to do i cant find a single compation please give me ur psn username and we will tallk and play toghther so come on what are you guys doing here if you are not playing ps3?!?!??!?!!??!?!?
    the world of gaming does revolve around ps3, there are many other consoles and handhelds to play games on. However, i think ur ****ty enterance to the forum makes ppl weary of wanting to game with you. Cause most of us here like to play for fun. So calling people out was prolly the wrong aproach to make friends

Thread Information