Default Damn video games gms

Anyone else hate it when you are playing a video game, like I am playing a text based one right now, and Im trying to figure out how a certain function works and it doesnt when you follow step by step what you think needs to be done, ie how to create a fleet or something, and you talk to a GM tell them i did this, this and this what am I doing wrong.

They tell you the steps to do it, You do them as stated by the GM still doesnt work and they are kindly insulting you. Its like wtf is this crap. makes me a sad panada

Yes and when you report to them about some other player cheating or breaking some rule or another and they basically tell you "too bad deal with it, stfu and leave me alone"...

The gm i have, well they hate the term "GM" they prefer "GO" Game Operator.

ANYWHO, This GO is being a pain in my ass still and im being nice and everything he is like well do this and that. bah bah bah well your misusing it bah bah bah.

then heres the best part he gets pissy at me because i opened a new ticket, which is common in alot of games. If you have an issue and a GM already talked to you, You are required to open a new ticket. They didnt tell me different so i did that and he was like dont do that again or else.

I was so close to saying "I wonder how it feels to have power that isnt real to feed your fat f ego, ya loser."

but i didnt.

lol... I probably would of been like "Well you aren't helping me, and if you continue to threaten me your ass will be reported."

Who can I report it to? Only person i can report him to is himself because he is the only Gm/supervisor on that server lol

Quote Originally Posted by SbsJokerlockdown View Post
    Who can I report it to? Only person i can report him to is himself because he is the only Gm/supervisor on that server lol
    Oh wow? really? That sucks. I personally refuse to play on a private server for anything unless there is at least 4 or 5 GMs on it. Anything less than that and there's too much room for corruption.

I just got my last email from that GO he annoyed me. He is informing that the function works for him and it should work for me and it he doesnt understand it doesnt. He explains what to do I do it and he says im not using it for the way it was designed, OMFG stupidity runs deep.

I just got my last email from that GO he annoyed me. He is informing that the function works for him and it should work for me and it he doesnt understand it doesnt. He explains what to do I do it and he says im not using it for the way it was designed, OMFG stupidity runs deep.
    You know 90% of the time that's how people in those kinds of positions act. This applies to GMs, Moderators, Support staff. They are like "well it works for me... you must be doing something wrong, it's your fault can't at all be the product."

Maybe this is like that many cams situation where your forgetting to do something or doing it slightly different

I've only had an issue with one GM/GO/whatever they prefer. lol But he was a real anal little bastard, so I can empathize with you there. I haven't played any online games in a bit where I have to report to one of those stupid pricks. But then again I don't really play on servers, just my browser and an account to go have some fun vampire RPG with. I'm pretty sure that's different, but I might be blurring how that works with confusion. :\
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

Thread Information