Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damage's Secret

Default Damage's Secret

So those of you who know me best have been able to tell there has been something a little off with me lately. ( Mainly subb, who's been calling me out on lying on to him on a daily basis ) Well I figured I'd explain a few things...

I've been a little bit of a bigger pain in the ass lately (mostly aimed at Joker, I'm sorry) I've been raging more, playing less, not making videos, sleeping a lot more, and my already limited BS tolerance went to zero.

I've been a total b***h and I'm sorry. And although it doesn't excuse my attitude or actions, I wanted to explain...

About 2 months ago I started having severe abdominal pain, and went to the doctor....

The pain continued regardless of treatment for everything from acid reflux to a stomach virus...

My doctor started thinking something else was wrong.. she named off everything from Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, and last but not least... Cancer.... and after surgery today we found out she was right...

They removed a small mass from the lining of my large intestine.... they aren't sure if it's cancerous or not, but either way they removed it and I should start feeling better soon.

With that being said... don't freak out.. I AM FINE! and now you know why for the most part I kept it a secret...

Jak, Jake, and Shixx knew. (and I only told Shixx to get him off my butt about making more videos )

Jak and Jake have been my saving grace. When I was scared, they comforted me, when I was in pain, they were still there... and even when I was being a total b***h.... they never deserted me. ( Even though Jak kept saying he was going to. :P ) I really love you guys. Thank you.

So now you know my secret... and if anyone wants pics of my guts I totally have them.....lol

*breathes easier*

Now I'm going to freak out. Really though, feel better. Issues like that suck hardcore.

We all love you and hope you feel better soon because we don't know what we would do without you :P I'm sorry everyone was bugging you about what was wrong but i'm glad you told jak and I.

You have our support.

<3

im glad ur ok, dam dam a twin always knows when theres something wrong with the other. And hell yeah i wanna see those guts

*raises hand for pic* glad you got that taken care of....though i don't really know you to tell you were upset...sorry

Sorry to hear that. Wouldn't have expected something like that even if I tried to guess. You could've talked to me too though, but it's ok. I'm not gonna hate you or anything for wanting it kept a secret, or at the least only known by a few people.

I hope you recover from that surgery soon though. Can you eat anything yet?
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

Quote Originally Posted by Infernal One View Post
    I hope you recover from that surgery soon though. Can you eat anything yet?
    I think she's eating the house already.

I AM eating the house already... 2 days without food is just not cool for the fat kid....

Being fat, I feel your pain.

Thread Information