Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default 15,000 Posts for the Forum

HAHA, I finally got to one of the big landmarks, the forum just hit 15,000 posts, and guess what guys, that was MY Post I dont mean to take the glory but it feels kinda good to get 15,000 posts for the forum AGAIN

Keep it up guys, i knew u could do it, not without me lol, without me u'd have 300+ less posts and have to work harder

yay for forummm
    i sign here

good job wifi lol, thanks for helping us with this new landmark thanks to all of you - we have almost 100 topics and 1000 posts this month already.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yaaay we're becoming more active!! lol and I'm upgrading my PC and it'll take longer than I originally expected but I still have access to an increasingly slow PC with Ubuntu on it XD

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

Wow, congrats guys . Keep em coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    Yaaay we're becoming more active!! lol and I'm upgrading my PC and it'll take longer than I originally expected but I still have access to an increasingly slow PC with Ubuntu on it XD
    at least ur on lol

Quote Originally Posted by souljaa View Post
    Wow, congrats guys . Keep em coming!!
    and we are doing excellent, almost 1000 posts for month already, already more than half of last month

more great news, got 31 new members this month so far the past 12 days
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

wooopty woop, I'm going to post lots rofl.
    I wonder if i'll be able to get 2nd highest poster of the month again... Scott made up almost 1/4 of the posts >.> That's insane. so 1,000 posts so far this month which means another 2,500 would be possible hopefully?

CHECK THIS OUT!

wooopty woop, I'm going to post lots rofl.
    I wonder if i'll be able to get 2nd highest poster of the month again... Scott made up almost 1/4 of the posts >.> That's insane. so 1,000 posts so far this month which means another 2,500 would be possible hopefully?
    of course its possible and we didnt hit 1000 posts yet, avging maybe 80 posts a day now - goal is 100 a day for now should get that if activity keeps up

Hmm, I wonder... can I get people to sign up who will actively post... I'll have to ask around lol, more active people, especially interesting people would be awesome..

CHECK THIS OUT!

Hmm, I wonder... can I get people to sign up who will actively post... I'll have to ask around lol, more active people, especially interesting people would be awesome..
    thats what we need, i still hate not having my old internet back, i feel like breaking something or throwing something lol, its annoying now, i cant do much ad campaigns with this crappy connection logging me off every few mins

wheee phun, i'm asking people right now, while also thinking of what material i want to use to make my giant slingshot =D

CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information