Arrow Resident Evil Just isn't the way it used to be.....

Im starting to get really upset with the new Resident Evil's Capcom is releasing............I mean what happened to the old skool zombies with sloshey feet. From Resi Evil Director's Cut, to Code Veronica were the old skool years.

When Resi 4 was released I LOVED IT! But it was SOO different then what I am used to for Resi. Resi 4 had: Las Plagas, Colmillos dogs, Novistador insects, Garradors, Regenerators, Iron Maiden's, El Gigante, and many others. I have to admit these character enemies are AWESOME!

But they aren't even Zombies. I am starting to believe that the only up to date game that is hanging onto the 'Real Zombie' is L4D.........I just miss the old Resi Evils, and the old days.........Any one else agree with me?

Well i use to play resident evil now and again on the game cube, and i just started RE5 last night. But i LOVEEEE zombies and it does seem like they are kinds fading away. I cant wait to get left for dead 2

I wish they'd make a current gen game that looks, feels, and plays like old school survival horrors. Going down hallways, collecting keys, controls where up is forward and left/right turn you...i'm sick of all these action oriented games, i mean RE is basically a shooter that focuses more on overwhelming numbers than pure action but its still an action game, and the most recent silent hill you were from the military so you had special training and could actually fight and dodge the enemies. wtf.

i'm playing through RE2 for the first time, and i love it. One of the best survival horrors i've ever played.

RE2 is pretty good, i just made a thread about a survival horror game comin out that looks pretty epic. But heres just a little fun game to try out for ****s n giggles. Hotel 626 - A SNACK STRONG PRODUCTION

Yeah. Every time a new zombie game comes out i have to wonder if they really are "ZOMBIES"
    Deutschland Uber Alles.

Many thanks to Knibbler for my wonderful sig. Thanks man!

now i really wanna watch a zombie movie i love them

Well resident evil needs to change up the story. one through three same old zombies different situations. Four is where it got interesting where we get to see Mr leon for the first time in what? 6 plus years? So we get to see his new position and the new threat, which led into 5 which was awesome.

I will add they did try out new "series" within the RE series, Deadaim which was unique..
    Last edited by Jokersvirus; 08-17-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Thread Information