Arrow Manhunt 1 .VS. Manhunt 2

This has been bugging me for a WHILE. Let me just talk about Manhunt 1. This game was EPIC. The game story, and setting were both amazing!!! And James Earl Cash could't have fit the character more. He was a perfect main character for this role. The hoodz, smileys, white trash, mexican thugz, and war dogs were some kick a** enemies. The levels were so nicely made, and a lot of thought went into them. This game has made it's way into my top 5.

Ok now onto Manhunt 2. I think Rockstar totally FAILED at this sequel. I HATED IT! The executions were blurred with a dumb ass eye, the levels are ****!ng pointless, it has nothing to do with snuff, the main character Daniel Lamb is a crazy a** spit personality chicken ***** that could NEVER compare to JEC. This game was shoddily put together. The sequel to Manhunt was completely RAPED, and I DESPISED it.

Enough of me ranting, tell me what you guy's think. ^_^
    Deutschland Uber Alles.

Many thanks to Knibbler for my wonderful sig. Thanks man!

Well sorry to be a first post with just negativity towards the game but . I found this game repulsive I must admit after playing manhunt 2 I never had any plans of playing the first one . So I guess my view is that this game is BAD.
    Linx....Is me

What I remember about that "series" was that it was pretty much a movie playing out, if you didnt do what the "director" said you fail and have to restart and I gotta tell ya fighting people with shotguns at the start of the game with a lead pipe is kinda crap.

The game was just very gross . I did not think the story justified such inhumane violence . Some games and movies can get away with it because the story calls for it . This story was just pointless and over all just inappropriate . But that is just my view point on it . So take it for what it is worth .
    Linx....Is me

Thread Information