Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb 6 Tournaments in Progress

Over the past few days, we've started up 6 tournaments and more will be added. So far all the entry fees are 0 GFP and a 500 GFP prize will be added shortly. Every tournament so far has room for a total of 8 people .

The games are:

1. Eskiv
    2. Avalanche
    3. Tetris
    4. Chopper Challenge
    5. Bubble Trouble
    6. Snakeman Steve

More will be added soon. Good luck to everyone!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Great!

Everyone better hurry and get a spot.

In all of them!

I hope i can win bubble trouble

Bubble Trouble, Snakeman steve, and chopper challenge tournaments have started. Good luck to all participants. I'm about to play my rounds in each game.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS

I went to the snakeman steve tourney, it said I had played 2/3 times, I had the '1 day' notice, but the link to play was still open. I clicked the link and it said I had played all 3 times and to wait for my opponent. I then went back to the tourney screen, and it said I was disqualified.

Please reinstate me back into the tourney with my score of 2650 as my 1st round score. It's not my fault the tourney glitched.

First...we can't reinstate anyone back in a tournament if they're automatically disqualified. The same thing happened to me in Chopper Challenge...but actually I missed my 2 day window - I was packed with work the past 2 days so it made sense. Maybe you clicked the "play" button at the exact time your 48 hours was up? The system is far from perfect so it wont' tell you exactly how many hours or minutes you may have left.

But anyway, sorry this happened to you, nothing else we can do - I admit the system has faults but it's out of my reach. There will be other tournaments to come.

Not a huge deal, it just makes me mad when I lose something based on something that is out of my control.

In the future (if it's possible), maybe the system could be changed so that if someone's 2 day window closes, their best score of that round becomes their final score for that round, instead of outright disqualification.

Sounds good to me, we doesn't have a tournament for a long time now.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by YuriPrime View Post
    Not a huge deal, it just makes me mad when I lose something based on something that is out of my control.

In the future (if it's possible), maybe the system could be changed so that if someone's 2 day window closes, their best score of that round becomes their final score for that round, instead of outright disqualification.
    I agree but we can only go with what the developer provides. I know there is a recent update to it but I also know the tournament system hasn't changed. So the only thing we can do is wait for either an upgrade to the system or a newer system to come out.

hmmm.. my opponents always seem to have their 'one magical round' when it's time to play yuri... sigh

congrats gleno, barring some kind of miracle that one is yours...

Thread Information