Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PSP 2 shots surface in Japan

PSP 2 shots surface in Japan

A whole load of shots of the new PSP have popped up on Japanese website, www.famitsu.com.

They show Sony?s new style PSP against the old on and it looks sleeker, slimmer and shinier than the old one but still retains its overall screen size and width... more of makeover than the near complete redesign we saw with Ninty and the DS Lite.

Anyways, even though Famitsu is in Japanese, you can still head over there and enjoy the shots... there?s LOADS more than just these two.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

looks cool, but that curve on the first one is what i like, gives me a better grip to hold onto the thing and not drop it lol, thanks for the info!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Yeah, that's what I was thinking aswell.. I guess it fits in people's pockets better than a standard PSP but I can see it not really good for extended playtime.. I expect the battery won't last aslong even if the new PSP uses less power.

CHECK THIS OUT!

it fits in my pant pockets lol, my pants are loose tho i dont like those really really tight pants, those are for people with thin legs

im happy with my original PSP
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Yeah.. I like baggy pants too.. the pockets on my pants can consume half my arm almost rofl.. I love Dready Jeans! expensive at $80/pair but they're awesome.

CHECK THIS OUT!

yea, i have my psp, my phone, and my ipod in one pocket, i could easily do that but that one side will get too heavy lol, so phone and ipod in one and psp in the other

I put soo much in my pocket my jeans fell down on the one side... I was like "wha.. I have my GP32... my phone.. alot of change... ummm... ok... ouch... right.. take all this stuff out then..."

CHECK THIS OUT!

oh yeah change, i have a lot of those for no reason lol, i try to use them up in vending machines and stuff but always room for my little gadgets - i havent taken out my psp in a while tho, got kinda bored of it, pretty slow loading internet and typing is horrible

what they should do is, make the screen TOUCH SCREEN to type and stuff, now that'll make me want to buy it, i hate typing on the PSP now lol

That could be good but that would mean having to make a screen cover for it because touch screens are a lot more susceptible to damage than normal screens (DSP anyone?) rofl

CHECK THIS OUT!

meh..it could be like the iphone, but better maybe put a phone in that too, me and a co-worker were discussing that a few months back lol

Thread Information