Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: enough drama.

well im not gunna apologize this time because the way u came at me this morning was uncalled for and u started the whole **** my stickin ur nose into something that was done and over with.

this drama needs to stop
    its ridiculous that everyone is fighting
    if you have something to say, say it in a private message
    and I mean I read the topic at hand and subby had every right to defend her
    it doesn't matter if she is a girl or a guy I am sure subby would have defended
    her/ him either way
    but damage honestly don't go at it saying "oh because she is another girl to flirt with" I know subby because he is my friend and he would have defended who ever if it was a guy or a girl if he felt that they were right

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Joker I completely 100% agree with you.

People just need to get along and really need to leave things there not involved in Alone, But its going to all be taken care of.

Ok..

If you receive an infraction, take it up PRIVATELY with a moderator. Do NOT speak for anyone else and try to escalate it publicly. This isn't just with this situation, it's in general.

If a person comes to you asking about an infraction, dont' open a thread on their behalf claiming everything is biased, point the person to me or one of the mods to ask for help/advice. We don't have lawyer positions on this forum so don't involve yourself.

And the rules seem one sided to certain people if you're the only one getting in trouble for it every time. And it's really childish. It's an internet forum, getting an infraction here doesn't mean you're gonna have to pay a $150 fine in real life or spend a night in jail. You have 10 infraction points before you get banned and most of them serve as a reminder to you that you broke the rules and to watch out. If you get pissy about every infraction point, we should just lower the ban threshold to 3 points and leave it at that because then it'll mean less complaints.

And subb, you said you were leaving the forum, when is that happening? Every time something like this happens, you're at the center and it's really old.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

because there are ppl here i actually care about as ppl. I want to leave because the way ppl treat me and how i am ganged up on by ppl and how obvious it is u are all trying to push me away, including urself linux by ur smart reply to to me. I mean i know ur admin here but thats inflamatory post is it not? Then u say heres to another 2000 posts but why would u even say that if im such a piece of **** and u dont want me here?
    Last edited by Subb; 09-02-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Subb View Post
    because there are ppl here i actually care about as ppl. I want to leave because the way ppl treat me and how i am ganged up on by ppl and how obvious it is u are all trying to push me away, including urself linux by ur smart reply to to me. I mean i know ur admin here but thats inflamatory post is it not? Then u say heres to another 2000 posts but why would u even say that if im such a piece of **** and u dont want me here?
    I saw you calm down for a few weeks and for some stupid reason, I had some hope for you. But after all this crap, I do regret saying that to you.

And I've tried to remain objective but if you're the center of all things crap almost every single time, it gets hard.

And which part of my post is inflammatory? The last few sentences?

But either way, the line of appeal ends with me. You may not like the decision so all you can do is either live with it or leave. Every source of power has an end, with the court system, it's the US Supreme Court, with law enforcement, it's the President, with this forum it's me.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Quote Originally Posted by thedeparted View Post

Hippy!
    Really jak? If you're gonna post, can you at least make it a good post, and not something one of the countless spammers would post so he'll have enough posts to pimp his site?

Edit: Damage, I totally agree with you. I mean, I don't know what went on between you two and i've never seen either of you speak ill of the other, but people need to be straight up with others. If you don't like somebody don't pretend to be their friend. I mean, sometimes based on your mood you'll have a different opinion of somebody, like there are some people i like when i'm in a good mood but just want to curb stomp when i'm in a bad mood....idk, i kinda lost my train of thought but what i said still stands and I think adds to the discussion, so i'm not gonna delete it and try to make a coherent thought out of it.

edit 2: btw, i have no opinion on the matter regarding nika, since i have no idea what happened there. what i said above was directed at the whole "you liked me then stabbed me in the back" etc
    Last edited by EpsilonX; 09-02-2010 at 08:52 PM.

I'm so.
    tired of hearing about any of this lol

so I've takena a neutral stance. I will not comment on any ****e, and will leave any conversations holding any of this kind of drama.

all you guys are my friends, and i dont feel like picking sides.

So

THERE
    >:U
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonX View Post
    Really jak? If you're gonna post, can you at least make it a good post, and not something one of the countless spammers would post so he'll have enough posts to pimp his site?

Edit: Damage, I totally agree with you. I mean, I don't know what went on between you two and i've never seen either of you speak ill of the other, but people need to be straight up with others. If you don't like somebody don't pretend to be their friend. I mean, sometimes based on your mood you'll have a different opinion of somebody, like there are some people i like when i'm in a good mood but just want to curb stomp when i'm in a bad mood....idk, i kinda lost my train of thought but what i said still stands and I think adds to the discussion, so i'm not gonna delete it and try to make a coherent thought out of it.

edit 2: btw, i have no opinion on the matter regarding nika, since i have no idea what happened there. what i said above was directed at the whole "you liked me then stabbed me in the back" etc

STFU! Heres another thing how bout you. worry about you own posts
    Last edited by Jaykub; 09-02-2010 at 09:03 PM.

I was going to post about opinions....... then it got a little too far for that

Anyways, about the favortie member thing for mods, my cousin (conman) even infracted me (Please don't infract me.... this was a couple of years ago )

When mods post in threads and get into debates, they should pretty much become members for that thread. It may not be a good idea for the moderator that is in the middle of the debate to infract anyone else in that thread. The other moderators should be the one to take care of the mess in those types of threads..... even going as far as to infract the moderator (If i remember correctly, that should be possible ...)

Funny enough, if i get into a debate with someone...... i would probably in trouble, so i just stay out of those threads.... at least most..... there are a couple of topics that i feel i should insert my opinion

Debates like these didn't happen to much back when i was a mod..... and i'm not blaming any current mods, but delete and infract any posts that might start anything like this..... i did that a whole lot to a current mod hehe

Thread Information