Default NFL Week one Injuries...

Ryan Grant, RB, Green Bay Packers:
    The Packers starting running back has not missed a game due to injury in three seasons. Unfortunately, he will not extend that streak to four. Grant is expected to be placed on injured reserve after suffering a severe ankle injury that will require surgery and extended rehab time.

Even tho Grant has be a beast for the Packers for the last couple of years I dont think this is a huge lost for the Packers... I just think RB in the NFL are very deep and you can always find a guy willing to become the next Ryan Grant..

Grant was an unknown back of for the Giants until the Packers traded for him... So I think the Packer O wont suffer that much and will find someone that can do an ok job for them at RB.. Like Brandon Jackson who did ok filling in for Grant...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNzuOhdenMc

Kevin Kolb, QB, Philadelphia Eagles:
    Kolb suffered a concussion in Sunday's loss to the Green Bay Packers and is not looking as if he'll be available this week. While Kolb's evaluation will occur on an ongoing basis throughout the week, it was clear Monday that he had not improved sufficiently to move forward with preparations for Week 2.

I was watching this game for sure since I'm a Packers fan; Clay Matthews
    not only took Kobe out of the game but started up another QB controversy for the Eagles as Michael Vick played very well once he took over for Kobe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1rGowoTeiY

Matthew Stafford, QB, Detroit Lions:
    After getting both his knee and his nonthrowing shoulder healthy in the offseason, Stafford did not have much time to enjoy the Week 1 experience. Late in the first half, Stafford was forced out of the game following a sack on which his throwing shoulder absorbed the brunt of the contact with the turf. Since this is the primary mechanism by which quarterbacks suffer shoulder injuries (just ask Stafford to tell you how his left shoulder was injured last season), it was no surprise to learn that he indeed sustained a sprain of the acromioclavicular (AC) joint, also known as a separated shoulder. The problem this time is it's his throwing arm. Last season, while the injury was uncomfortable, Stafford could gut it out through the bulk of the season because his throwing arm was unaffected. Not this time.

Not only did the Lions get rob of a win but Stafford got hurt as well... I hate seeing this b/c I was looking forward to seeing what Stafford could do this year for the Lions....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CkORRd1I6k

Ryan Grant likely out for the year; Kevin Kolb, Matthew Stafford to miss multiple weeks - ESPN
    Last edited by DirtyDMan; 09-15-2010 at 01:27 PM.

I'm sorry, but American Football makes me chuckle .. are they meant to be super heroes?

Anyways .. yeah, looks painful

yeah that does look terrible at least none of those players are the vikings!

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Matt Moore was also had a concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykub View Post
    Matt Moore was also had a concussion.
    yea I kinda went for key guys and left a lot of other players out.... Dont really consider Matt Moore a key guy....Yet I should of had all the injuries of week one but just got lazy....

Too many injuries in week one... here a link tho of all the the hurt players....

The NFL Injury Report

Thread Information