Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is Wild Arms worth it?

I was digging through some old gaming magazines and came across a game called "Wild Arms". I do sort of vaguely remember it a while back but I was curious of whether it's any good or not? I can pick it up for about $5 or less if I wanted so I will probably end up getting it anyways but I was just curious of peoples opinions of it.

Never played it but i hear its good. Definitely worth that much at least

Yeah neither have I. It kind of reminded me of Chrono Trigger which is the big reason it caught my eye!

I don't know about this game but after goggling it, I tell ya, it's look like a nice game.

Yeah, I hope it turns out to be at least half-decent. I was doing some searching a little earlier today and noticed they made a LOT of other wild arms games. Seems like a kind of "under the radar" game series.
    Hey Gamers! If you want to make a little extra money this month to pay for that new game coming out check out and start earning cash by trying products, joining websites, and plenty of other unique ways to earn by visiting here: Get Paid To Do Tasks

Cool

My father did own this game when I was a little. It's a fun RPG.
    The first one were released in PS.
    Of course there is also more of Wild Arms, the last one is Wild Arms 5 that's is on PS2.
    So go ahead of buy it if you are RPG lover.
    ^^

The soundtrack is also good and I like it.

I like the opening song of Wild Arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVOFibwVMw0

When I check back Youtube again, I feel like this song remember me back the time I played Wild Arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOvrM20tMA
    Last edited by Blackbird; 10-02-2010 at 10:41 AM.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

wild arms was a great game.... reminded me of FFVII.... obviously not quite up to FF's calliber... but a good game none the less

Yeah I started googling after first hearing about it and they made a bunch of them. Hopefully I like the first one as to keep myself entertained with the rest! I still have to beat some Star Oceans though before I move on to this game series,

it's a nice one to look forward to though. Thanks for providing the youtube videos, i'll make sure to check them out when I get the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Sickangel View Post
    wild arms was a great game.... reminded me of FFVII.... obviously not quite up to FF's calliber... but a good game none the less
    Yeah not sure it will be "top-notch" but I am a big RPG lover so I will probably like it nontheless.
    Hey Gamers! If you want to make a little extra money this month to pay for that new game coming out check out and start earning cash by trying products, joining websites, and plenty of other unique ways to earn by visiting here: Get Paid To Do Tasks

I'm still stuck on Star Ocean, might creating a new game since it were years ago I played it last time so I have forgot it.
    Now when you remind me I'm going to get started with Wild Arms & Star Ocean, it's a nice game.

The topic was about Wild Arms, I like first one and 5th game of it.

I haven't finish the YS series yet. I'm still got the YS Orginale but it's a difficult game.
    There is many good RPG games like XenoSaga.
    Do you have tried XenoSaga yet?
    Last edited by Blackbird; 10-02-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

I am not sure that i have. It sounds familiar though.. but I would have to look into it. Don't want to overwhelm myself with games, though! Then I would never go outside O.o lol

Thread Information