Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Evolution of your gt?

Heya. I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this has been posted elsewhere but I always love seeing people's old GTs that they've moved between (and maybe a little info about each!). Mine are:

Harmony323 - My first GT. Harmony was my characters name in a game I used to play and I've loved it ever since. My birthday is 3/23.
    LadyHarmonyNJ - I was getting REALLY SICK of people asking me if I was a girl so I made it nice and clear. Also, I'm obviously from NJ.
    QueenSweetChaos - I met my boyfriend on CoD4 and when he moved in with me we decided to get matching tags. He became KingDeadlyChaos
    Queen Kollar - Kollar is the bfs last name. We changed the tags. They still matched.
    SweetxChaos - Still loved the Sweet Chaos thing.
    Mw Sweet Chaos - I was in a gaming community called Most Wanted Gaming so I popped that in there. I still loved the Sweet Chaos thing (and still do, if you can't tell by my username )
    Mw Queen Kollar - Went back to matching tags. I still have this tag but I don't use it. Silver acct ftw

Then I made a new account:
    YourxDreamxGirl - I thought of this tag one day and LOVED it. I made the tag just so no one else could take it.
    PMS Persephone - Not long after I made this new tag I started recruiting for the PMS Clan (Pandora's Mighty Soldiers). Some of you may know of them. We're the biggest all-girl gaming clan in the world. We also have a brother clan, H2O. Persephone is the greek queen of the underworld and the spouse to Hades.

haha very interesting

Dark_dog75 - This was my first ever, I really like dogs and dark I don't know haha

Dark_pirate_84 - XD I had this game Tropico 2 which made me fall in love with pirates, and I just kept the "dark" in it

DarkArmy92 - I thought that the pirate thing was getting immature... so I had Rome: Total War, which made me change it to DarkArmy92 (which is my current XBL Gamertag)

HamadaLFC( 8 ) - The 8 is rather optional sometimes I put it sometimes I don't. Hamada is my name and LFC stands for Liverpool FC <3 and 8 I have on all my sports jerseys , whenever I sign up for something nowadays I use that one
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Lol very good thread and nice thinking!

Flix
    - Appeared when my brother started playing GunZ as 'Prix'. I thought it was cool to make my GT similiar to his ^^

Flixnelon
    - Once again, his idea. Prixnelon turned into my Flixnelon eheh

Flix-Kun - When I started loving Naruto Shippuden Series, I just had to. My PSN ID is FlixKun too

Aniki - Caught it in One Piece. Really loved the name, and when I saw it was avaiable in GF, I just used it and made it my icon.
    -> Thank you Miss Th3-devils-princess! I <3 DA SIG!
    v Latest Badazz Sig v

Winner of One Signature of the Week!

man .. the pink writing has to go .. MY EYES!!!!1111

I went from: ROFLBRYCE - First tag I ever made back in 08
    > KSI Killa Moose - joined KSI clan with buddies. Im Canadian, the division leader said he'd pay for the name change if he got to choose it. Said hey, why not.
    > lI Xerosis lI - Mixed 2 words that sounded cool, wound up cooler, later found out it was a liver disease (sad for me). Longest tag I had for like 9 months.
    > ROFLBRYCE - Went back to my fav tag <3
    > Mulisha Instinct - Friends' clan, he paid for the change
    > ROFLBRYCE - Clan disbanded. Went back to old name
    > XpL Ninja - He started another clan, paid again, disbanded again
    > ROFLBRYCE - Back to basics, never changing again.
    Last edited by ROFLBRYCE; 11-14-2010 at 02:16 AM.

Crvena-Zastava: Name of a former Yugoslavian weapons manufacturer, now called "Zastava Oruzje" in Serbia.

YugoslavPartizan: I am a fan of the Yugoslav Communist Partizan's of WWII

Comrade Nikolai: "Comrade" is just a stereotype, and Nikolai is my first name

WobbleSock: I wanted to make a new account for MoH/Bad Company 2, and I couldn't think of a name and I was getting frustrated because I really wanted to play MoH already. WobbleSock sort of came randomly, I don't really know what happened.

EDIT: I just realized that this thread is for Xbox only. The above are for my PSN ID & Steam names.
    Last edited by WobbleSock; 11-14-2010 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jango View Post
    man .. the pink writing has to go .. MY EYES!!!!1111
    I agree with Mr Jango I think I'm going blind
    But any how welcome to the forum
    Hope you have fun
    Stay active and check out the graphics section maybe see you about
    Last edited by Th3-devils-princess; 11-14-2010 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Missing letters
    <3 thank you knibbler <3

<3 Knibbler Gave Me My Crush <3

my sigs new stuff - Gamers Forum
    my shop :: Devils Shoppie Time - Gamers Forum

Well:

I've only had two as sad at that is...

BostonTechGuy - My AIM screen name I had for a long time. Corney and lame and couldn't think of anything else at the time so I used that.

W1CKEDTW1STED - I'm from New England (MA), we love to say wicked. And one day I was driving home listening to Twisted Sister (I love classic rock) and thought of this name and now here I am. I actually use this name for just about everything.

A decent thread.

knibbler
    I've had this name since high school and have used it for pretty much everything.
    A nice little play on my last name which is knibbs. Nothing to do with futurama lol.

Mahavir Doran
    Joined a xbox clan called Lone Rangers (disbanded) and felt like something a little more commanding lmao. Was also the name of my very first RolePlay character.

Knibbler
    Left the clan when it disbanded and went back to the original. Everyone recognised it and the comments I received made me laugh.

N1GHTCRAWL3R V2
    After signing up to my current clan, the entire group went through a marvel+DC phase.
    I managed to nab my second fav character after the clan leader took Gambit (my fav)

TLS Knibbler
    I realised the whole marvel thing was a bit corny. So I went back to what everyone knew placing the clan initials in there just to lengthen it a bit. TLS = The Last Shot.
    If you send me FR, let me know who you are!

well my PSN and gamertag haven't changed since I mad them, but since like...04 i've been changing my online name around, so i'll do the history of that.

Started off as JJofKyle on the official Magic the Gathering forums. This dude i know named Kyle would always call me JJ for some reason, and i was like 13 and couldn't think of anything better. Eventually switched it to Liquid Person, named after the Liquid People from the Duel Masters card game. Still lame, I know. I think then I switched it to Lenus89 cuz that was one of my favorite characters from The Legend of Dragoon. But once I thought "this is a chick name" I switched it to.....I don't really remember what was next. I went by Liquid Person417 for a while I think, and then I wanted to go by Thrash. So I just combined them into Thrash-LP-0417 and that lasted a decent amount of time. Since I was addicted to the Rurouni Kenshin mangas, I ditched that route and became SamuraiX_ on Diablo 2, since Samurai X was taken. One time though, sitting in math class, we were talking about the solar system, and Epsilon is one of the names of the rings of Uranus, so I went home to make a D2 character named Epsilon. That was taken though, so I through an X at the end to make it cooler, and thus EpsilonX was born. That became my most-used character though, so all the players I befriended on the game knew me as EpsilonX, so It kinda stuck well and I thought "this is a cool name" So I made my screenname on AIM Epsilon2008, but this really annoying chick kept bothering me, and I couldn't block her cuz I was friends with her cute friend, so I just made a new account EpsilonX2008. During 11th grade, I was playing Devil May Cry and thought the Nightmare Beta gun was awesome, so I changed my AIM name to NightmareB but that lasted a solid 2 weeks before i stopped using it.

so now, my names are almost always EpsilonX, EpsilonX2008, or some variant of that.

Thread Information