Default Get Free CMS Installations

CMS Stands for Content Management Softwares and these usually include forums, blogs, and anything else that consist of language such as PHP, Perl, Java, etc.

I will install the following CMS for you for free with a certain number of GFP as payment.

1. SMF
    2. phpBB
    3. YaBB
    4. MyBB
    5. vBulletin
    6. Joomla
    7. Mambo
    8. Wordpress
    9. PhpLinkDirectory (directory sofware)

I will install all these manually so if you do not have fantastico, and you do not know how to install it manually, I'm your man. It is recommended that you do not use fantastico to install since there are many bugs that can get you hacked.

I will install the following Forum Softwares listed - SMF, phpBB, YaBB, MyBB - for 60 GFP each.

I will install vBulletin for 100 GFP ONLY if you have a valid license and your host permits it.

Mambo and Joomla will cost 80 GFP.

Wordpress will cost 60 GFP.

And PhpLinkDirectory will cost 75 GFP.

I based Price on difficulty of installation and size of its average database.

Please note that I will only install fresh installations and not upgrade or install mods for you. That is all up to you or if you can find someone else to do it for you.

If you need help just open a thread requesting one of the installations. You MUST give me a download link to the CMS so I don't have to look for it myself.

I am a busy person so It can take from 24 hrs to 14 days before your request is completed. If you would like to give installation service like this, please feel free to open up your own thread with your own pricing - You can also request to have your topic stickied here.

Thank you!

any questions or suggestions goes in the questions and suggestions board.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thread Information