Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I will have to completely disagree with that Raoul. I found New Vegas simpler than Fallout 3. I think I died once throughout the whole game and I have all but two achievements. It's easier to pick up weapons and equipment in NV and the weapons are better so I found this is what made it less of a challenge! The environments are more beautiful and interesting than 3 and the quests are much better, way more fun! I love the whole Fallout series and although NV is my favourite for many different reasons however, I feel that the game has been given a mainstream facelift, so that anyone can get to grips with the format and the play rather than just aiming it towards the Fallout fans. I could go on all day about Fallout! But I won't (unless requested haha) !!!
    I really hope there's more to come from Bethesda for this title....bugs and all!!

Lots of love from Lysia xxx

Hey LysiaMoon what weapons did you actually use against that death claw and giant scorpion, because they kill me with one tough and my weapons barely have an effect on them and my ammunition goes up fast when I am busy trying to kill these creatures

The 'legendary' deathclaw??? I went back with power armor when I had top level - used a mix of weapons but had Lily as a sidekick. Mainly Modded. Used some candecent grenades aswell. Tbh they are pretty tough to beat but it is possible. Just use the weapons best suited to your character as everyone assigns different points to different skills and takes different perks - for example my character is hot with energy weapons and explosives but not as good with big guns. You'll find what works for you!! Also if you get really frustrated - the Vault Wiki is a really good for tips and info on all fallout games

Sounds like you really enjoy playing fallout heyI must still get a power armour I am only level 5 lol so any hit from the legendary Death Claw kills me instantly. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it

You bet! It's like my life haha, I get depressed when I complete them Ah well a good way to get strong armour is if you get Arcade as a companion as he has a side story that leads you to getting some. That's not a problem at all Any time I can help (which isn't often!!) I'm happy to!

So what other game serious you play these days LysiaMoon. Is fallout new vegas short, because the map don't look that big and I don't want to finish the game fast that's why I am taking things really slow with fallout new vegas so that it takes longer to finish

Hmm I'd have to say the main quest is quite short, but there's things like reaching max level, side quests, alternate endings etc so you can end up putting alot of hours into the game! Um I'm really into Bayonetta and Devil may cry, I go over those again and again and omg crime against games - but I bought the sims 3 yesterday haha!!!

loved this game for the short time I got to play it

hi! Eric's answering machine is currently broken. this is his refrigerator. please speak very slowly and ill attempt to stick your message to myself with a magnet

Lol you go from Bayonetta and Devil May Cry the lovely violent games to sims 3 a loving peaceful game lol xxxx sims 3 is an awesome game I also play it so now and then and then I done a certain job well not a job where you go to work in the game and then I earn so much money every week in the game that I don't know what to do now anymore so I am now waiting for more expansions

What can I say! I am very variable!
    I just like making houses look awesome on Sims haha!
    I should jack in my job and be an interior designer!

Thread Information