Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default World of Warcraft now accepts Paypal

World of Warcraft now accepts Paypal

Blizzard has announced that they now support Paypal payments for World of Warcraft subscriptions.

We're pleased to announce that we're now able to accept PayPal payments for World of Warcraft subscriptions. Both current and new subscribers can now assign their PayPal account as their automatic payment method on the Account Management page. If you wish to open a PayPal account or want to learn more about the popular online payment system, the PayPal website has the details.
    Well this is good news for all World of Warcraft users who don't have a credit card! (and for members here if they want to use their GFP to pay into their paypal account to pay for it LiNuX? )

I'm not interested but it's nice to see they accept paypal now :P

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

That is quite some news! We just have to hope no one abuses it into getting freebies.

(P.S. Where is the hello forum?)

I've PMed you on where to find the Hello Forum/New Gamers forum please check your inbox on the site

Well, I'd personally find it useful if I played world of Warcraft as I find that most of the money I can use online comes from free offers and surveys I find online though I don't think they can match the $18/month required.

CHECK THIS OUT!

lol haha, i had something in mind like that, i wouldn't mind doing it later on, i had the idea for it tho lol, gonna check prices later on

it'll be 1000 GFP per $10
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

That's a hell of a lot better than the offer on the games lol oh you may want to note it's a direct debit and not pay as you go.

CHECK THIS OUT!

WoW isn't my style there.

Guess it's both dark any toony in an unusual way.

Was just saying it's good for my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    That's a hell of a lot better than the offer on the games lol oh you may want to note it's a direct debit and not pay as you go.
    yup i noticed that lol, so i may be able to add this onto the free games list later dam i need more income from this forum lol, i opened it for fun i'll think of something
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

why not open up a ptc to fund the forum? could be a way... we don't want you using all your money on the forum

CHECK THIS OUT!

lol dont worry, i have other ways of monetizing, i cant do much without access to my regular pc and internet :/

I've actually been meaning to ask you to help me with that actually.. lol. You could give people paypal gift vouchers to cover the WoW problem if you start offering it.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information