Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for

haha.. that's a cute looking app.

Other, if you record your voice and send me .wav files of it I'll do professional processing on it that will sound better than any program you'd find anywhere and set cheesy music to it in whatever style you want, ... for the low low price of 100 GFP

Lemme know if you want some audio help, this is my major in college and I could do it for you
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

SWEET DEAL , yeah I would like to do this .
    Please forgive me if my singing voice is horrid just work you magic . I have a set music I want to use if you could do all this for me I will give you 300gfp . I may have to pay you as I get it but this will be a huge help to me . Plus I will put you in the credits if you want .
    Linx....Is me

Quote Originally Posted by other_are_there View Post
    SWEET DEAL , yeah I would like to do this .
    Please forgive me if my singing voice is horrid just work you magic . I have a set music I want to use if you could do all this for me I will give you 300gfp . I may have to pay you as I get it but this will be a huge help to me . Plus I will put you in the credits if you want .
    I would love to be in the credits :D I'm not gonna judge your singing voice (to your face :P) just get me the set music and your vocal track and I'll make it purdy. 300 GFP sounds like a sweet deal, I'm all over that!
    Read the forum rules! Talk to us in the IRC! Tell us why you joined!
    ديليجيز
    J+A <3

Great , I wont call you a jerk for that comment you made , (to your face ) and lol ....
    Yeah I will have it to you not sure when yet , Becuase I am working all this week but I will get it to you .
    Linx....Is me

Thread Information