Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post

Murder = homicide, self defense is a needed, and we still need to kill people for committing very sick murders

/thread
    I think that we can all agree this is just a opinion . So it is fair to say you would like to end you input here . I can respectfully accept that . My personal opinion is that we do not need to "kill" (Murder ) People for committing a crime that is already over and done with it . So if any other things come up on this subject please do put them in here . But we can also all agree there is no point arguing about the same thing over and over .
    Linx....Is me

Quote Originally Posted by other_are_there View Post
    I think that we can all agree this is just a opinion...
    Indeed, as if the quoted statement of this reply.

Quote Originally Posted by RecreationalGamer View Post
    Indeed, as if the quoted statement of this reply.
    What ? , What does that mean ?
    Linx....Is me

Im pretty sure from a strictly new testament view point it tells you its better be be murdered then to kill someone is self defense... not 100% on that but your rewards in heaven and so forth are all the greater blah blah something like that.

I should really read the bible just to be clear by it would take decades of study to find out what that book really says and even then it would be debatable.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Err...

Guys, that book was written CENTURIES ago.

Please for the sake of humanity's growth can we stop relaying our problems to a book that not only was written centuries ago but within those centuries has been translated, re-written to appeal to certain denominations and generations, and when people say "That verse really spoke to me" is like saying "Wow the psychic who took down all my information and then read it back to me was spot on."

There are SO many things in that book (or those books) that SURELY you'll find something that you will relate to, and if you open it enough times then of course the odds become in your favor for such an occassion.

Now...

if you don't agree with the death penalty (or revenge) that's fine. But realistically, you must not be thinking what you would do if the killer took the life of your brother, sister, mother, father, or close friends, girlfriend, wife, son, daughter...

It's like in the movie "A Time To Kill"...

Just imagine the person killed is someone who means something to you...someone really dear to your life....and THEN tell me you'll turn the other cheek and forgive that person when they're sitting in court about to be freed from the death they so arrogantly gave to your loved one(s).

Thread Information