Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jokersvirus View Post
    Why would people need to feel regret for killing in self defense? If you have to kill someone to save your own life, there is no reason to feel bad. It came down to simple choice of you or me. You value your life so you did what you had to to stay alive.

If violence was none existant executions wouldnt be need but since it is, we, the US, cant back down. If the US stopped killing murderers it would be seen as a weakness so someone kills someone and gets life imprisonment with no parole, 3 meals a day, warm bed, tv, work out daily, everything paid for by us tax payers. It would be a life time vacation.

To be honest anyone who has commited a felon crime against a person, murder, attempted murder, etc etc should be put down. They have shown they dont respect human life so why should anyone respect their life?
    I am not saying they NEED to feel regret I am just saying they most likely would . I thought what I wrote got that across as for a payed vacation . It is not vacation to keep some alive and not be able to doing anything ever again . Thats preservation I know it may cause a whole new set of arguments but I think if they asked to be injected with the Death toxins then they should be able to . I also believe a lot of them may go for it .
    I need to get some sleep but I will have this conversation later . I do belive this is a very good thread we have going here . I am starting to better understand some things . Also it is nice for my post to have some content again . Plus it is a honor to know I am the one who started this . Also I would like to thank everyone for keeping this so Civil and mature Thanks guys . I just am getting up at about 10 to get modernwar fair tomorrow so I need some sleep . I will edit this post and continue tomorrow or if someone else post something I will post a reply to the comments made while I was anyways . This is a good forum conversation . best part soo far no facepalms night everyone

As for this I was sent to juvy for like 3 days as a scare tactic . IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS . It was a cold cell with a bed made of gymnastic stuff . With a pillow that sucked and a toilet in the middle of the room where people could watch you . It sucked and there was writing all over the wall . This is stupid to let people have that stuff . Also the food sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Th3-devils-princess View Post
    Inseted of capital punishment they should ...
    .have a tiny cell
    .which contains a small toilet
    .a bed like a camp bed
    .they should have there food brought to them on a tray
    .let out once a day to get fresh air/see visitors
    Basicaly they should be made to live in squalor!
    I bet is prisons were like that you would have less crime as people wouldn't want to go back to that!
    That is exactly how it was for me
    Last edited by Linx_is_me; 11-13-2010 at 03:06 AM.
    Linx....Is me

There are huge floors in our justice system! People are sent to jail every day who are inisent! But then there is also the large amount of people who are guilty!
    If you get sentenced to say "12" years for some crime... You would be let out in "6" for good behaviour WTF is that all about! You did a crime serve your time!!
    If you when into a prison now a days you would find the convicted aloud out of the cells all day, tv sets, laptops/computers, games consoles, pool tables, and grade a classes! To me it sounds better in there than out here having to pay for nothing and getting every thing handed to you on a platter!!
    People who commit the same crime over and over is because they liked what thy got when they went inside!!
    I'm sorry but the justice system fails so much!
    Okay we do put huge criminals behind bars but for what a lap f luxury!!! That dosent sound fair to me!!
    Inseted of capital punishment they should ...
    .have a tiny cell
    .which contains a small toilet
    .a bed like a camp bed
    .they should have there food brought to them on a tray
    .let out once a day to get fresh air/see visitors
    Basicaly they should be made to live in squalor!
    I bet is prisons were like that you would have less crime as people wouldn't want to go back to that!
    And there sentences should be what they are so if someone gets "30" years make them serve "30" years none of this "good behaviour" rubbish!!
    Sorry that's just my views!!!
    A little statistics for you:::
    If you steal electricity you would get more in jail than you would if you murdered a person!!
    <3 thank you knibbler <3

<3 Knibbler Gave Me My Crush <3

my sigs new stuff - Gamers Forum
    my shop :: Devils Shoppie Time - Gamers Forum

Please read my updated post Night everyone
    Linx....Is me

Thank you sir other that's how it should be !!!!!!!!!!
    You were in jail?? Or is princess confused?!? Lol
    Last edited by Th3-devils-princess; 11-13-2010 at 03:12 AM.
    <3 thank you knibbler <3

<3 Knibbler Gave Me My Crush <3

my sigs new stuff - Gamers Forum
    my shop :: Devils Shoppie Time - Gamers Forum

Other, please note that Juvy, jail and prison are all very different things. Prisons are the most comfortable by far.

I kind of hate to make a post this small. But it had to be said.
    "Prediction: Zenimax Online is making an MMO set in the elder scrolls universe" -BobTD 8-25-2010 (search it on the forum)

Joker, do you really think that if you killed somebody, you'd be 100% okay with it? Most people when they kill somebody, no matter if its intentional, in self defense, or accidental, it weighs on their conscious and stays with them for the rest of their life.

And to whoever mentioned that the death penalty was for keeping the jails from overflowing, no it's not. It's for 1 deterring other people from committing crimes and 2 preventing that person from committing future crimes. I forgot what it's called that keeps jails from overflowing but it's not that o.o

Unless i read that post wrong, i just saw "its to keep jails from overflowing" and didn't read the rest. I was too lazy to go back and re-read it cuz i had already started making this post lol okay im done now.

Eps, If I had to do in self defense, yes I will be fine with it. As I stated If I had no other choice but to take their life I wont feel bad.

Do remember I come from a law enforcement family and the way I grew up was protect people from the bad guys at all cost. Its my way of thinking you must understand, which is,again, if I had no other choice I will do what I have to, to defend myself or others.

Eps, If I had to do in self defense, yes I will be fine with it. As I stated If I had no other choice but to take their life I wont feel bad.

Do remember I come from a law enforcement family and the way I grew up was protect people from the bad guys at all cost. Its my way of thinking you must understand, which is,again, if I had no other choice I will do what I have to, to defend myself or others.
    I honestly think you are speaking too soon . Even the people who kill someody in war seem to have in most cases regret for the lifes they took . Some people have some real issues after it is over . A lot of people I think bury it in , . At Devils Princess , I never went to jail I went to Juvy . I got in some trouble and as a scare tactic to show me how bad it is in there . I was sent there for 3 days . It sucked sooooo bad , the worst three days of my life . All I did was sit in there and do nothing look at the wall and sit . Try to sleep but I couldnt cuzz I was not tired . Just sit sit sit , and meals were the absolute worst . Plus that toilet was gross and metal . It did scare me into doing better because It would suck sooo bad to have to stay at juvy .
    Linx....Is me

Im not speaking too soon have I ever taken a life, no, have I been close? once. I wont regret it cause I valuve my life more than that idiot's who tried to kill me.

It comes down to this, plain and simple, If you will regret killing a person in self defense, chances are your going to die in that fight because you wont be in the mind set to pull the trigger to save yours.

I honestly think you are speaking too soon . Even the people who kill someody in war seem to have in most cases regret for the lifes they took . Some people have some real issues after it is over . A lot of people I think bury it in , . At Devils Princess , I never went to jail I went to Juvy . I got in some trouble and as a scare tactic to show me how bad it is in there . I was sent there for 3 days . It sucked sooooo bad , the worst three days of my life . All I did was sit in there and do nothing look at the wall and sit . Try to sleep but I couldnt cuzz I was not tired . Just sit sit sit , and meals were the absolute worst . Plus that toilet was gross and metal . It did scare me into doing better because It would suck sooo bad to have to stay at juvy .

Also becuase I am a christian I thought I would sneak in a bit on my belief from that side .
    By killing off someone you shorten there opportunity to even get to know who God is . Maybe in that time that they have in jail they know become close to God . Which means that by offing someone who never had this time alone to reflect you sentence them to a life time in hell . Which I would also have a hard time to get over . But I am not shoving religion on anyone just saying for those of you on here who are Christian's . From what I know Sick is .
    Also i have to admit I do agree with what joker said about if , God gave us free will so we could kill who ever we want . So I admit I stand corrected there .
    Linx....Is me

Thread Information