Default Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is really an amazing game to play and the graphics and the game play is awesome I enjoy playing this game in the single player mode and in the Terrorist Hunt and I love LANING this game with people in Versus and in the Terrorist Hunt.
    Last edited by Raoul; 11-16-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    Tom Clancy Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 is really an amazing game to play and the graphics and the game play is awesome I enjoy playing this game in the single player mode and in the Terrorist Hunt and I love LANING this game with people in Versus and in the Terrorist Hunt.
    They had a pretty good price for it on Steam a while back. I played through it and while it's not amazing, it is kinda fun for those who like tactical shooters at least.

I hope if they do another it takes it to a more diverse level though .. it sometimes didn't flow as well as it could've.

The weapons in this game are really good and I mostly play terrorist hunt alone and with people. The thing that I like about this game is that you can terrorist hunt and kill the number of people and this stage that you are playing and it's quite real, because there are times when I just look around the corner and then I am killed again with one bullet.

Yeah, the game was pretty fun but I didn't like the campaign too much. Terrorist hunt was a blast, and I loved all the different options you had regarding body armour and camouflage. Not exactly a hard-hitting game, but I recommend it to anyone if they can get it cheap.

Customizing your character in this game is really awesome and you can choose the weapons that you want to play with, but that depends on your points that you have and the rank your character has. The single player was not that bad at all, but the Terrorist Hunt dominates the single player by far. There are many different and lovely weapons for you to kill the enemies like my favourite weapon is the SPAS 12 that shotgun is evil with killing it gets the job done fast.

Thats sweet

Thread Information