Default How Was the Universe Created?

Were a bunch of ones and zeros randomly inserted into the motherboard or did someone place each one and zero in its place.

On a side quest/note, if I randomly type in a bunch of ones and zeros into a computer programming...program...*cough*...will anything come from it?

The universe was greater by :::::

A huge purple monster with a pokerdoted shirt and flippers on
    Lol I try not to think about it as it will drive you crazy
    <3 thank you knibbler <3

<3 Knibbler Gave Me My Crush <3

my sigs new stuff - Gamers Forum
    my shop :: Devils Shoppie Time - Gamers Forum

The universe is so enormous that it really does give you a headache.

Think about this:

- One light year is exactly 9,460,730,472,580.8 km [5,878,625,373,200 miles], so that means that light travels at roughly 300,000 km a second [186,000 miles per second].

- Using the above info, it takes 8.3 minutes for light from the sun to get from Earth

- The center of our galaxy, the Milky Way, is 25,000 light years away from us.

Just think about that for a minute; from here to the center of our galaxy isn't a mere walk down the block. Just times 9,460,730,472,580.8 km by 25,000...its absolutely mind boggling. Imagine how far other galaxies could be? Scientists know about a few of them that are a few MILLION light years away, and they are easily trillions upon trillions upon trillions of other galaxies in our universe...

God spunked and it turned into the Universe, simple.

Universe expanded from a singularity due to gravity becoming weak. There is a theory that it just recycles. Meaning, sooner or later, gravity will one day become the strongest force and drag everything back together into the "Big Crunch" and into a singularity and them some time later, gravity will lose juice, and then Big Bang again, then big crunch, then big bang, etc...

Or, the universe is just a science project in some guy's beaker. Even though it's huge, it might as well be smaller than an atom.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I think it's like Men and Black.
    There's more than one universe, and ours is just one marble in a giant game of marbles, being played by an Alien species.
    Samus-Fan :: Graphic Store ¦ Samus Graphics :: Graphics and Blog

Winner of Fourteen Signature Of The Weeks!
    Winner of Two Signature Of The Months!

Men in Black one is about Galaxies being in marbles. But that theory is the string theory (also called M theory for Membrane). Multiple universes.

I think I went to an alternative universe this morning. I don't remember what I did before an hour ago.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Metallica created the Universe lol

but seriously I think God created the Big Bang which created our Universe string theory to me is too complex and mind boggling I think that whole theory is one giant mindf***

String theory isn't as complex as some may think.

It basically revolves around why gravity is so weak when it comes to certain things but so great when it comes to other things such as our planet revolving around the sun. String theory says that gravity is so weak because unlike the other three forces, the strength of gravity is dispersed through different universes or dimensions (11 dimensions).

Other universes are similar to ours with slight differences (e.g, you weren't born in one or the American Revolution never happened in another, etc.). And each universe is in it's own membrane (that's why it's also called the M-Theory) separated by tiny spaces. And the big bang wasn't a result of a singularity rapidly expanding but the result of two membranes colliding with each other at a certain point which caused a huge disturbance in the universe that called he "Big Bang" and here we are. They say that membranes collide every now and then and that the big bang happens over and over again.

I'm no expert and some parts may not be a 100% accurate but that's basically. See...not complex.

I still remembered on my Physic class and there is a chapter involving Universe. My teacher said, Universe start from a big bang. :S

Thread Information