Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are you guys talking about my adult-themed Kinect idea? jk

Quote Originally Posted by RecreationalGamer View Post
    Are you guys talking about my adult-themed Kinect idea? jk
    I'm actually trying to forget about that lol

well i will be sure to remind the forum at least once a month of this game idea until it is made! haha, jk...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    First off, Wobble. Don't go off spouting **** about a thing you know nothing about. Sure, it may be gimmicky now but it has potential, a lot more potential than any upcoming FPS does of furthering the genre further than it's current state. Maybe you should try something before railing against it with everything you have.
    Calm down, this is only the internet. Don't get butthurt over what people say here.

All I need to know is that neither Kinect or Move have anything to offer which I find remotely interesting. Virtual Animals and Virtual Sports are not my type of thing. I am not interested in how realistic or how well implemented it is; the fact remains that neither Kinect or Move has anything that I am interested in. Perhaps if they released an MMA sort of game then maybe I would look into it...

I also didn't realize that there was a race going on between Kinect & FPS games. I also cant get a Kinect because I don't play on Xbox [Even though I do own it], but I did indeed try Kinect at a friends house and in my opinion it was nothing more but a upgraded version of the PS2's Eye-Toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyich Valken View Post
    Second, why is it that no matter what topic it is, you've always got some aggressive, self-informed opinion that anyone who thinks differently is a moron to think so, and never something positive?
    Aggressive? I didn't know that disagreeing with people was a sign of aggresivness. Just because I disagree with a lot of things people say doesn't mean I think they are a moron. Please, show me a thread where I have called someone a moron because we disagreed, because at the moment you are just slandering me without any evidence to back it up.

In fact, I should mention that you are showing the traits that you are accusing me of; How do you know that I know nothing about the Kinect? Just making assumptions about me not knowing anything about the subject simply because I disagree with you.

Hypocrite.

Chill pill anyone?

Please try and respect other people's views .. and don't cause drama - makes you look a bit silly.

Let's get back on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by WobbleSock View Post
    butthurt
    Just curious, did you get "butthurt" from Fark.com or is that a popular catch-phrase I missed? I saw that on Fark.com a few hours ago and then just noticed it here.

back on topic though...

Okay, you don't like my Kinect idea. I have more:

Actually I don't have more, that was my only one. I'm a failure.

Speaking of Kinect, did anybody see Bleep Bloop's Kinect vs. Wii vs. PS3 table tennis match? Essentially what you'll see here is a difference in gameplay.

No, its a popular catchphrase. I think it probably originated from 4chan, and I highly suggest that if you value your sanity that you DO NOT visit that website.

No, its a popular catchphrase. I think it probably originated from 4chan, and I highly suggest that if you value your sanity that you DO NOT visit that website.
    Well, since I do value my sanity, I will heed to your warning!

Calm down, this is only the internet. Don't get butthurt over what people say here.

All I need to know is that neither Kinect or Move have anything to offer which I find remotely interesting. Virtual Animals and Virtual Sports are not my type of thing. I am not interested in how realistic or how well implemented it is; the fact remains that neither Kinect or Move has anything that I am interested in. Perhaps if they released an MMA sort of game then maybe I would look into it...

I also didn't realize that there was a race going on between Kinect & FPS games. I also cant get a Kinect because I don't play on Xbox [Even though I do own it], but I did indeed try Kinect at a friends house and in my opinion it was nothing more but a upgraded version of the PS2's Eye-Toy.
    Who ever said I was upset?

If you did more than just look at, as I said, the titles that they're boasting at launch, you'd know that they do have an MMA game.

Amazon.com: Fighters Uncaged: Video Games

I never said there was a race going on between the two, you simply said that it was trash and that you'd rage if they ever though of doing something with the two. That said, I stated the fact that Kinect has more potential to grow than the over-saturated FPS market does in the foreseeable future.

Aggressive? I didn't know that disagreeing with people was a sign of aggresivness. Just because I disagree with a lot of things people say doesn't mean I think they are a moron. Please, show me a thread where I have called someone a moron because we disagreed, because at the moment you are just slandering me without any evidence to back it up.
    Several posts on the CoD Hackers thread though that may just have been me being annoyed by a different person, and a couple of posts on other threads where a game isn't mentioned but the first thing you type is "such and such game sucks, blah blah."

In fact, I should mention that you are showing the traits that you are accusing me of; How do you know that I know nothing about the Kinect? Just making assumptions about me not knowing anything about the subject simply because I disagree with you.

Hypocrite.
    I never said I wasn't. I do it all the time, and I'm aware of that. However, that isn't almost ever single one of my posts.

For the not knowing anything about it, see above. All you've been arguing about is 'molesting digital sheep' and the sports/fitness games. Not to mention, they've got more games coming out soon, one of the most notable being Child of Eden, Sonic Free Riders, Star Wars Kinect, and this: Xbox Kinect hacks: from light sabers to 3D imaging - Telegraph
    Last edited by Ilyich Valken; 11-22-2010 at 11:36 AM.

^Sig made by Lemons^
    "And if you succeed, you will do so... without recognition. Because you. Do not. Exist."

Dude Ilyich....was it really a necessity to continue the argument with another reply?

Can we please stick to the topic of this thread? If you want to continue the argument, please do it outside of this thread. Thank you.

Thread Information