Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2010 Holiday Tech Deals

This idea came to me about 2 weeks ago when I had several friends ask me to find good tech stuff for them because they know that when it comes to computer stuff and gadgets, I usually find the best deals whether it's on newegg, ebay, amazon, etc. So I helped out a few of those people and they got a few gadgets and so did I. So I decided to make a series of videos where I show good 2010 Holiday deals relating to technology and gadgets.

This is the First Video (Week 1) where I cover a bluetooth headset, flash drive, two TVs, and a GPS. I own the Bluetooth as well as the flashdrive so I provided a bit of a review and I'm thinking about getting one of the TVs for my parents and to upgrade my current GPS to the one I talk about. So even though I made the videos for others, it's a good way for me to kind of speak to myself when it comes to deciding what to buy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fI195Lu_R4

You may notice not so great edits. The clips span over several days and to make it connect, I made some amateur edits. But enjoy, these are great deals and I hope to get more of the series up in the coming weeks. I plan to get up 4 videos by Christmas hoping to cover at least 20 products. I'm planning to make my next video about computer parts only (CPU, Hard Drive, Graphics card, etc.).

Happy Holidays!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Here is week 2 of the series. I cover two hard drives, a PSU, RAM, CPU, and a motherboard. All computer parts this week which serve as good upgrades or a good set of parts for a new cheap and pretty good computer build:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBeYH4rKQbc

Sorry if the sound is quieter, I made the videos mostly on my windows XP and laptop since I was having issues with my win7 install over the past week or so.

Happy Holidays!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Week 3 - I decided to take advantage of the no limit on uploads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThyRhEF1Lo4

Nice vids! thanks : D

if i had money laying around i'd definitely take advantage of some of the deals D :
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Quote Originally Posted by LemonRising View Post
    Nice vids! thanks : D

if i had money laying around i'd definitely take advantage of some of the deals D :
    That's what I'm trying to do. Probably going to get the hard drive I was talking about in the last vid. $40 for 500gb is good - all I need to keep backups for now really.

That is good... hmmmmm.....
    Its all tempting but i gotta save up for my new tablet D:
    Juicyz gave me a puppy! <3

Cool vids bro, I bought that Flash drive at the beginning of the month for my xbox 360, as a memory card and just for more HD space without buying one of Microsoft's over priced HD's.

I just wish I could have afforded the 2TB HD, I could really use some more HD space with all the videos I make.
    Last edited by Shixx; 12-22-2010 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shixx View Post
    Cool vids bro, I bought that Flash drive at the beginning of the month for my xbox 360, as a memory card and just for more HD space without buying one of Microsoft's over priced HD's.

I just wish I could have afforded the 2TB HD, I could really use some more HD space with all the videos I make.
    That's cool. And yeah, I know about the videos now I have 3 hard drives in my current PC with 2 lying around as externals and they're all at least 3/4 full. I have website stuff too so it's not just the videos - so I'm thinking about getting the 2tb hard drive - but my only problem is it's slow rpm.

So I'm gonna wait for Christmas eve because I know these sites will have a big sale that day - hopefully I can catch a good hdd then. If I find one, I'll post a link here. (1tb or higher).

I said I'd post here if I find a good hdd deal and here is one:

Newegg.com - Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 ST31000528AS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

It's $55 after this code: EMCKJJG22

It's 1tb. Fast Seagate. The 2TB earlier was just $25 but $25 can mean quite a bit of savings at times.

Thread Information