Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Which game you finished long time ago and all of a sudden playing it again

I am now these days playing Resident Evil 5 again lol and I actually missed how beautiful the graphics looks in this game and I really like playing it with my friend, because when the computer controls the lady then sometimes okay not sometime its most of the times the computer dies and then I have to go through all of that killing all from over.

I wouldn't say I finished it because there isn't a single player mode but l4d2. Also I also wouldn't call it "a long time ago" - I stopped playing it for almost a few months after I got BFBC2 and I got hooked on that one. But now, it's like 95% of my gaming is L4D2 again.

if I start playing cs 1.6 again then that'll be more suitable for this thread - I haven't played that properly for at least a year - not since I switched to windows7 - the game runs very badly on win7.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I would say Global Operations.

L4D2 is still really a cool game I didn’t play that also in a long time I had a problem with that game but I fixed it so but I am also playing it so now and then just to kill zombies and take on the witch and tanker. Resident Evil 5 I didn’t play that game like in a long long time that's why I mentioned this game instead of L4D2.

I tend to finish pretty much all the games I get, so the list would be pretty big hehe. I think maybe it's beause I'm fairly fussy over games that when I do get one I simply have to play ALL of it. I suppose the only exceptions to this are certain MMOs, and the mainly multiplayer games that are meant to be open-ended.

Tbh, I don't play game that I already finish. Cause everything is already spoiler though. So it's ain't fun really. :L

I just started F.E.A.R again after not playing it for about a year. Can't wait for the release of the third one.

Yeah F.E.A.R is one of the best and the scariest horror game ever and can't wait to play F.3.A.R also

Love playing it in the dead of night, all lights off. I remember once playing it during a thunderstorm, yea "code blue in living room"

When I play F.E.A.R i also play it like late night and I play with the headset so that in the end while I am playing and I hear sounds I sometimes look at the back of me lol. There was a time when I had a orange light in my room and the orange light is in F.E.A.R 2 lol it was freaky at nights and fun

Thread Information