Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I'm replaying bioshock
    man thats a great game I love it!
    I definitely like it better then the 2nd one but the 2nd one is still good too
    I'm going around and finding all the audiofiles and then I'm going to upgrade all my weapons at the upgrading stations
    and then after bioshock I will probably work on bioshock 2

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

Fallout New Vegas that game is really tough I died alot in that game and since I am playing on very hard and on hardcore mode things gets even more tough which is great, because then the game is much more challenging for me.

I'm gunna be the biggest bowl of fail EVAR and say that I have never ever played Bioshock, well I have, very briefly, but not to an extent worthy of saying I have played it.

I think I should invest on both games, as it's one of those games where I've wanted to play it for so long, but never remember or get round to playing it!

Well, as I said in a general version of this thread, Battlefield Vietnam was a game I missed playing greatly. I was in the mood for it due to the release of BC2: Vietnam tomorrow, so I couldn't resist.
    I was mega disappointed though when I started playing it again, I completely wrecked the memories and damaged it's Glory status when I seen the graphics It made me sad!

Always seem to remember games in their 'glory days'.

WARIO.. on DSi
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

juiced 2. sick racing / drifting game . cheap too

Juiced is one of those games were I've picked up in the shop with intent on buying it, and then end up putting it down and buying another game... Just havent got round to it!

I am again into playing Dragon Age Origin and I also installed Dragon Age Awakening, but when you install that funny things happens like yesterday I never use any of my health potions I had 30 lesser health, 25 health and 15 greater health potions and just all of them just went away, but yeah I am still loving this game again and in the mood for Dragon Age 2 that's why I am again playing Dragon Age 1 so that I can kind of like prepare myself for the second part lol

When I finished ME2 i got a strong feeling to play the first mass effect again and see what happens in the sequel with other choices. I also play x3 terran conflict again.

I thought about playing Final Fantasy VII again since I've got Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus, but I didn't really follow through with it. I forgot why though. lol
    Forgiveness is a six gun, teach me how to shoot. The truth is like a moving target, forgiveness is a six gun.
    There is no forgiveness.

Forgiveness Is A Six Gun - DevilDriver

I last played Final Fantasy VII and it is awesome I even have the movie of it I have two the normal on which is English and I have a full HD version and there the detail and the blood looks awesome and there are more scenes in the movie, but the only bad part is that it's Japanese and there are no subtitles lol, but I watched Naruto and Bleach that is Japanese and they have subtitles so I so now and then understand what they are saying

Thread Information