Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good Game Server Companies

I am trying to get at least One Counter Strike server for this forum. It'll be 1.6 for sure if I get, CS: Source is another issue later on.

I've been trying to get a sponsorship for a while now and came up with nothing so far. I have been looking over the internet for some places where I can rent out these servers monthly.

Anyone here know any good companies I can turn to? Should be cheap and reputable. I plan to sell admin access to the server for around $2-$3/month - not sure if anybody here would be interested.

I'd prefer cheap public servers rather than private since it'll caues more exposure, but If i have to go Private for now, i'd do it.

help with this is appreciated, if I can profit out of this with selling admin spots and etc.. I will definitely move on and get more servers in different parts of the country and maybe the world for our members .

Thank you!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Public servers generally cost more, obviously you want a server based in America? Jolt.co.uk is about $4/month and they're really low ping 12person but that might be the fact it's in UK, but it s also unpassworded and public.

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    Public servers generally cost more, obviously you want a server based in America? Jolt.co.uk is about $4/month and they're really low ping 12person but that might be the fact it's in UK, but it s also unpassworded and public.
    just $4/month for 12 people? i can play on UK servers with minimal lag lol, but u know i do want to expand the servers around and not just east coast where i live lol. There are members in the west coast of USA that cant play on east coast servers so its most likely i'll get a server near the west coast and A server in Europe since it seems half the members are from there lol

do you have a link for your $4/month offer ?

i found www.gameservers.com - i can get a 10 man public server for $15/month - what i can afford now and if people buy admin spots for around $1 to $5 a month, then i'd be happy with that lol.

what do you think?
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Ooops, I think I may have read it wrong, it might be $4/person as it's $56 total which is $4.66/person and you can take $10 off the price if it's passworded, the site is Jolt.co.uk but here's a direct link to the server. Jolt.co.uk Counter Strike 1.6 Server $4.66/month

CHECK THIS OUT!

Ooops, I think I may have read it wrong, it might be $4/person as it's $56 total which is $4.66/person and you can take $10 off the price if it's passworded, the site is Jolt.co.uk but here's a direct link to the server. Jolt.co.uk Counter Strike 1.6 Server $4.66/month
    lol $4/slot is WAY too expensive lol, check gameservers - the link i gave above, its 3x less lol, maybe when i get rich enough i'll buy from jolt

Well, Britain is generally expensive, Yeah I'd buy an admin spot $15/month is a nice price. GameServers have nice prices.. I'd like to get a whole server..abit too expensive @ $160/month though ^^ Have to run 10servers on that then to pay it off really :P

CHECK THIS OUT!

Well, Britain is generally expensive, Yeah I'd buy an admin spot $15/month is a nice price. GameServers have nice prices.. I'd like to get a whole server..abit too expensive @ $160/month though ^^ Have to run 10servers on that then to pay it off really :P
    lol i had a friend that did that and went broke but im not dumb like that, he launched like 6 servers at the same time, NOT smart - i'll buy one and see how that one goes, sell cheap admin spots and if i can get enough people supporting and I can get enough money out of that for another server elsewhere, i'll expand to that, and then keep going

Hmm guess not lol, well I'll need to get CS 1.6 first too before I started paying for an admin position I can't actually use

CHECK THIS OUT!

Hmm guess not lol, well I'll need to get CS 1.6 first too before I started paying for an admin position I can't actually use
    didnt u win the 1.6? or r u the garrys mod one? im confused now lol

well get the game if u havent, the month is almost over and the contest hasnt been launched yet lol, cuz of my dam internet, how about we hold the year anniversary contest the month after lol, september?

and as for the game servers, i found this other one www.webkillers.com - 12 slots for $12 - dont know if i can trust them lol cuz look at how they sell the spots, u cant get more than 12 or less than 12 slots and you fill out a simple html form lol

I won GMod lol

No... I don't trust webkillers either, it could be legitimate but I doubt it.. also look, They have no test servers that you can connect to. They may just be children looking to sell on unused server bandwidth or kids looking for a little bit of easy cash from those looking for cheap prices on servers.

CHECK THIS OUT!

Thread Information