Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfxix View Post
    I won GMod lol

No... I don't trust webkillers either, it could be legitimate but I doubt it.. also look, They have no test servers that you can connect to. They may just be children looking to sell on unused server bandwidth or kids looking for a little bit of easy cash from those looking for cheap prices on servers.
    lol yea, i contacted them and asked if they'd like to sponsor us, they responded that they dont give out any more sponsors, they gave out enough, so i responded and asked the names or sites or clans they have sponsored already, now im awaiting response lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Wow, what generous sponsors... They didn't even advertise the servers or anything lol

Remember Battletoads and live in/near London?
    CHECK THIS OUT!

thanks for the post +rep given - and i've heard of fragn servers but their servers for 1.6 is 100 fps which is almost 3x lower than the companies i was looking at - check the forum talk board for a thread about the three companies

affordablegameservers offers about the same - but 200 fps for a little less than $20 and i already had an offer of 300 fps for that price lol

so i am still looking but I finalized to three companies giving me great deals - thread in forum talk!
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

Well, I typed out a long explanation of why our prices are lower then our competitors, seeing as it was blocked because it contained a URL, I will try to summarize it again:

Our custom kernel re-writes the way TSC gets timer codes from the hardware lowering CPU usage of servers on our systems.

We run our on layer3 network, meaning our systems can auto route ips to the more available servers. (load balancing)

We own our hardware, not lease it like most companies.

We own our network gear, most companies dont do complex cisco routing

We wrote our own panel, we dont pay per server to have a panel.

We wrote our own OS, we dont need to pay monthly to run an OS like windows.

Have a wonderful day, and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

thanks for joining my forum trying to sell me stuff without reading the rules first

i dont need to know about any more game server companies - im gonna host the games myself - most companies are out to get my money

topic locked!

Thread Information