Default Farewell to Halo 2

"Goodbye splattering of alien gore..." Go to you tube and check out Gamestop's Halo 3 preorder clip. It's pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by gamr08 View Post
    "Goodbye splattering of alien gore..." Go to you tube and check out Gamestop's Halo 3 preorder clip. It's pretty funny
    lol well welcome to the forum i guess, ur first post and thread says good bye to something lol - and i will check out the video, i think i saw it already tho.

but halo 2 will still be pretty popular even after halo 3, not everyone likes to move on and some people go back and play older versions - like me with counter strike, i love playing 1.3 and 1.5 lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

Thanks for the heads up. You figured me out I'm a newbie. You should def check out the video, you should also check it out again sometime early next week. I'm pretty sure there will be a video response posted with another clip of the same commerical that will be "edgier" and won't be shown on TV. Again, thanks for heads up. I'm still learning.

Thanks for the heads up. You figured me out I'm a newbie. You should def check out the video, you should also check it out again sometime early next week. I'm pretty sure there will be a video response posted with another clip of the same commerical that will be "edgier" and won't be shown on TV. Again, thanks for heads up. I'm still learning.
    lol i know the new from the old - just introduce urself in the new gamers section and read of the FAQs to get used to it and out of trouble.

i will check out the video later today, busy doing some other stuff lol
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

You busy?? I never would have guessed

You busy?? I never would have guessed
    no u wouldnt have lol, i manage a dozen other sites, who will look after them if i dont? lol

The moderater/admin fairy?? That's all I got

The moderater/admin fairy?? That's all I got
    i AM the mod/admin fairy for all my sites - the only admin fairy for all of them, they are my children, i have to feed them content at least once a day lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiNuX View Post

but halo 2 will still be pretty popular even after halo 3, not everyone likes to move on and some people go back and play older versions - like me with counter strike, i love playing 1.3 and 1.5 lol
    Lol it's still popular but I don't understand why. I have see the new Halo 2 on the PC and it just doesn't seem as good. And the graphics look bad.

Thread Information